Thread: Hello from Jaay

Smile Hello from Jaay

Hello, Im from the UK, 15 and I'm a TB..

Parents don't know I think ... and I have a readily supply to anything via the internet because of my Debit Card

At the minute just nappies/diapers and plastic pants to muffle the noise..

I wouldn't mind trying to find someone my age to talk to..

Thanks guys, Jaay

Welcome to the site. There are a lot of people here your age, including most people who post a lot in the Teen Baby forum, so you shouldn't find it too hard to find others to talk to. Send me a message if you want to talk. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here.

Hey Jaay!

Welcome. So you seem pretty keen to chat - thank goodness, otherwise you really would feel a little out of place hehe

I'd recommend that if you're looking for people the same age, with the same hobbies and interests or whatever (besides diapers, because that would just narrow it down to... everybody) then you should fill out some more info on your user profile. Obviously not filling in anything you don't want to share with us, but you can use it to find other users with similar attributes on their profile, and hence meet new people like yourself =]

Plus it gives all of us a little insight to what you're like
    Just take a look at what others have written on their profile for some ideas, particularly the regs and VIPs who have all been here a while.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here. See ya around!