Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun :) : Diapered celebrities??

Default Just for fun :) : Diapered celebrities??

So if you could pick a celebrity or a few who you think would look cute in diapers or who could be good AB's; please share.

Name and why you think they would be good at being AB's or DL's.

My top pick would be Tom Welling Especially in his character of Clark Kent. He portrayed an innocence and "babyish" charcteristics at times that really fascinated me.

There are many for me.

Right now I would have to go for Rachel McAdams or Lana Del Rey. Both are self explanatory (At least I think so). And please, don't launch into some stupid thing about how she tanked on SNL or her Daddy paid for her to be famous. Her music speaks for itself, no matter who wrote it or what music technology was used to get there.

In Lana's song "Off the Races", in a sexy way she says "Be a good baby.. do what I want." It got both my regular AND AB/DL juices flowing.

Justin Bieber... I think that would be funny.

LOL! Cloud u crack me up!! You know what? I'm sure people think i'm a bit insane for picking TW too but he does that for me as well He gets ALL of me going XD

Clémence Poésy (Fleur Delacour in Harry Potter / Chloe in In Bruges) something about the shape of her mouth just does it for me... *brrr*

Andrew Scott (Moriarty from BBC Sherlock) I'd love to see him age-playing a naughty little boy...

Whoa now AngelBaby! haha.

Doesn't Superman wear a red diaper? Tom welling had to have worn the red diaper in the movie by default then.

Don't laugh - Katy Perry - Why? - her love for wearing playsuits.

i love wearing playsuits & rompers so i believe she has a secret AB passion too! (or at least i would like to think so..!!)

cheers..!!

Mine would have to be Emma Watson from harry potter I have seen one of her photoshopped and she looks amazing in just a t-shirt and pampers

Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    Justin Bieber... I think that would be funny.
    HaHa, Freddy! Justin Bieber hasn't been out of diapers all that long, has he??

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Whoa now AngelBaby! haha.

Doesn't Superman wear a red diaper? Tom welling had to have worn the red diaper in the movie by default then.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that was it! Hehehehe!!! (actually no he never got to) *sigh* lol