Thread: new to this

Default new to this

I am new to using the internet to connect with others concerning ABDL interests. I have been on-line for many years it is just recently that I've decided to reach out to others in the community via the internet.

Welcome to the site. It's kind of scary to reach out for the first time but you are with friends here. After all, a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

Since you've come to an AB/DL forum and you've opened up an account here, it's all ready assumed that you have AB/DL interests. I for example have absolutley no interest in cars, driving, or subjects related to cars so you will never see my screen name on a Top Gear forum. I do like Animorphs, Doctor Who and pickles. So if there's an Animorphs forum with a Doctor Who thread located in the Pickle Entusiasts thread of said Animorphs forum, I will likely have an account there as well as being a forum moderator.

So what I'd like to ask you is what your other interests are besides AB/DL. Are you in school? Do you like music, sports, or games? What kind of movies do you frequently see? Do you enjoy pickles? I'm a sour pickle person myself. I don't even touch bread and butter any more, ech.