Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Incontinence; to be, or to not to be

Default Incontinence; to be, or to not to be

Now we all know that many post have been made in the past about people wanting to become incontinent 24/7 and what not, and many people who are incontinent posting that they really wouldn't want to be incontinent.
    However, the more times I see a post like that, the more get the urge to ask this question...

Has anyone, wished to become incontinent, got their wish, or was/is incontinent, and wouldn't go back or become continent?

We all know, well the majority of us at least, knows the problems and hard ships of someone (or themselves) being incontinent, and this post is not here to discuss that (just to stop the flaming ahead of time :P ).

I think it'd be cool to be a steady bedwetter, but urinary or fecal incontinence would be overall quite a demanding condition. It would eliminate many possible career options, and create many additional restrictions for which you'd have to live your life. Not to mention this world isn't even really setup for people like this. Bathrooms are quite the inconvienent place to change, especially at a workplace. Your coworkers would probably know from seeing you leaving the bathroom with a backpack (which you would have to carry with you everywhere).

I used to want to be incontinent, it's still appealing sometimes, idunno why, but I'm glad that after the almost 2 years straight I wore 24/7 the only trouble I have now is occasional bedwetting. It happens rarely, unless under certain circumstance like intoxication, and then it will most certainly happen unless i take proper precautions

I'd never wish to be incontinent, I wear for recreation. I do want to start using them more easily but not at that big of a cost.

I was a bedwetter for 16 years. I've had my fair share of not being able to control my bladder. It's expensive, humiliating and over-all not fun. I wear for recreation and as a stress-relief. I'd hate for it to become something I'm dependent on, where it's no longer enjoyable anymore.

It's strange, I've always been completely content with having diapers be a recreational thing, but lately I've gone on this kick where I'd love to be a bedwetter for a little while. I've been trying for a while and I was finally successful the other day. I'm sure the bedwetters out there curse me for saying so..

But, all in all I'd like to keep in control of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    I think it'd be cool to be a steady bedwetter...
    "I think it'd be cool to be a steady bed wetter" I think that's what most of us want.

Your coworkers would probably know from seeing you leaving the bathroom with a backpack (which you would have to carry with you everywhere).
    I don't see a problem with that, I go to the washroom half the time with backpack on anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud
    but lately I've gone on this kick where I'd love to be a bedwetter for a little while
    Same here

I have seen someone on another forum who became incontinent while serving overseas and enjoyed it.

Like most of you say, I think it's a dream for most DLs to have an "incontinence switch." Particularly, a weekend-only bedwetting switch that they can turn off on worknights.

Quote Originally Posted by huskvarna View Post
    I have seen someone on another forum who became incontinent while serving overseas and enjoyed it.
    There's one for the count!

I wear 24/7 and consider myself to now be diaper-trained - if I'm diapered I'll go without thinking about it. However, I'm confident that if I was to stop wearing diapers I wouldn't find myself having accidents. This is how I like it and how I want it to stay. Becoming incontinent just doesn't sound look a good thing to me. Also, rather unusually (based on this thread), the idea of bedwetting doesn't appeal to me - probably because whenever I wet in bed I leak