Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon Underwear----Underoos

Default Cartoon Underwear----Underoos

Hello everybody, Im curious to what you all think of cartoon underwear or underoos, lol most little kids wear them(toddlers) and I know this is an ADULT BABY thread, but a lot of us abies are really just ADULT TODDLERS LOL!! So my question is, is anybody here interested in cartoon underwear or underoos? Like have any of you all ever bought them, or want to buy them? Im curious about them because my ab age is 3 yrs old, and yes I do wear diapers, but cartoon underwear helps fit my toddler persona...so Im thinking of maybe buying some....what do yall think?

I like them but I can't find them in my size. If you can find them, perhaps you'd post where. I've noticed there are some sites on lines, but they don't exactly look like little kids underwear. Typically, they are "out of stock".

I like childish looking underwear as a related item to the AB world. Being small I can fit into size L briefs which means Hanes theme packs fit well enough and come in print styles (i have motorcycles and army tanks). A year or two ago walmart sold How to train your dragon briefs in size 18 which was a nice find and they are occasionally on ebay. It is really rare to find any larger sized underwear with the red and blue waistbands though. Below is a link to a site that does make them, but they are not exactly like kids ones.

Popduds > Men's Underwear

crackattack

I've always thought this would be a good idea! Either that or just starve ur self, so u never grow lol, then u can still wear kids ones

When I was a teen and size 32" waist, I had a big bag full of them. I had pokemon ones (pikachu on the crotch, charizard on the butt...miss those), Disney ones (101 dalmations, winnie the pooh, mickey mouse), little girl star wars episode 1 panties, little boy star wars episode 1 briefs. Then I went to college and gained a lot of weight. I've never been able to fit in them again except for the XL cherokee boy briefs, but nothing like the funpals.

I've always wanted Funpals/Underoos in mens' sizes and there are always rumors about Fruit of the Loom making them. Wal-mart and a few other places sells super hero boxer-briefs and briefs. A lot of people call them Underoos and that annoys me because they are not! Underoos were a matching brief and shirt.

I've found some Men's underware that looks alot like the Funpals that I had when I was little. Mostly Superman, Spiderman, Greenlantern, & The Flash. I've gotten them at Target and Walmart before. I wear a boys 16-18, so I could easily fit into the Men's small. But a few months back, I found that Hanes has started to make, "Theme Pack Prints". I haven't seen them on their site yet. But they have a few different ones to choose from. I've gotten some race car ones, army, and DJ. There are 5 briefs in a pack, and 3 of them are simply a printed brief. Not completely like Funpals. The whole brief has a pattern on it, with small pictures.

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

They go up to boy's size 16, so I can wear them, pretty comfortably.

For the rare times I am not diapered I love to wear underoos! They are the bestest! I have Sponge-Bob, Mickey Mouse, Donalds Duck, Superman, and many more. Check out 4 Pcs New DISNEY,Micky CARTOON Men's Boxer Underwear for boxer brief style underoos. Sizing is on the small size so order an XL if you are a a Men's US Medium and a L if you are a a Men's Small.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I like childish looking underwear as a related item to the AB world. Being small I can fit into size L briefs which means Hanes theme packs fit well enough and come in print styles (i have motorcycles and army tanks). A year or two ago walmart sold How to train your dragon briefs in size 18 which was a nice find and they are occasionally on ebay. It is really rare to find any larger sized underwear with the red and blue waistbands though. Below is a link to a site that does make them, but they are not exactly like kids ones.

Popduds > Men's Underwear
    I have the exact same "How to Train Your Dragon" briefs! I was hoping that Walmart would start a new trend of XL 18-20 cartoon briefs but I've never seen them again. Most character briefs only go up to size 8 for boys. I do have some of the adult underoos from Popduds. Great fit and cute designs! Reminds me a lot of the cartoon briefs I had as a kid and the frequent accidents that would occur in them. I have a lot of fond memories of my Funpals and Showtoon undies featuring Scooby Doo, Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, The Lion King, etc.

I think that the how to train your dragon was a mistake by the manufacturers and they didn't sell that well. Most how to train your dragon clothing didn't go past size 12 but the underwear went up to 20? There does seem to be a trend in the adult section to have themed briefs and boxers, but I don't think How to train your dragon was tapping into that a full 2 years ago. Too bad they didn't sell well and start a new trend in adolescent clothing. I'm just glad I was able to get a few packs when they did exist.

---------- Post added 02-02-2012 at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was 31-01-2012 at 10:34 ----------

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

They are boxer briefs not briefs, but they are very "underoo" in look.