Thread: First time in Underjams

Default First time in Underjams

On my way home from work, needed to stop at the store for a few things. Since my diaper stash was completely depleted, I decided to stop by the diaper aisle. I've worn the L/XL girl's Goodnites a few time and found them to be a perfect fit, so I decided that this time I would go ahead and give Underjams a try (the girl ones, of course).

I was a little nervous that they might not fit since I noticed that Goodnites have the max weight listed as 125 lbs whereas Underjams have a max weight of 85 lbs. I just put the first one on with no troubles. I must say, I really like them so far. They feel a bit softer than Goodnites. My next test may be to try wetting to see how well they hold up and if leaking is going to be an issue.

One note on the Underjams. Don't wet one while lying down. They will almost definatly leak.

Underjams will rip within a few hours so you can't really sleep in them.

So it sounds like I'm probably gonna be going back to the store and getting a pack of Goodnites soon. Well, I'll try to give them a fair chance

Quote Originally Posted by Techead View Post
    One note on the Underjams. Don't wet one while lying down. They will almost definatly leak.
    Lol! that's what they're intended for!

Well keep us updated Princess.. We always like hearing of success stories.

Underjams look cute...but...IMHO...Goodnites are better (relatively speaking).

Yeah, I tried sleeping in them last night, but found that the sides weren't holding up. Initially I like the feel of them, but the crappy sides are a deal breaker for me. Gonna go buy some Goodnites as soon as I can afford them.

Yeah I found they're more expensive and the sides don't do well. I like the look and feel but actual usage it has to be Good/Drynites.