Thread: Timed just right :D

Default Timed just right :D

So my parents are leaving on vacation for a week next week and I decided to go for the plunge. Everybody's been suggesting the Abena M4 plastic backed diapers, so I manned up and bought a case of 42 and the pack of 40 booster pads for stuffing. I'm so extremely excited for this package!!

Anyone else live in Florida who's ordered from XPmedical? how long was shipping?
    also I've only worn Bambino classicos, ABUcushies and Molicare super plus diapers before this, what should I expect from the M4s?

---------- Post added 28-01-2012 at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was 24-01-2012 at 13:41 ----------

ok.... I just got the package and got into a M4 with a booster pad....
    I'm in diaper heaven right now, it's so incredibly thick and soft!
    This is now my favorite diaper DD
    Last edited by Nihlus; 28-Jan-2012 at 21:00. Reason: Removed automerged double post

M4 are nice. though their leak guards aren't as tall as I'd like to see, makes stuffers slightly risky for leaks, don't flood too fast or you'll find out. You'll also find they clump pretty quickly.