Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am really upset!

BabySandshrew

Default I am really upset!

Well guys I am seriously upset with my past and it's really bothering me and haunting me it's been bothering me for sometime now!

Well my real name is Patrick
    and I just started high school a year ago and I met my first love last year!

Well I dated her for a while last year and after the first school day of me and her going out her friends started interfering telling her it wasn't best to be with me! Telling lies that I made out with other girls, people telling me she cheated on me and stuff!

Well I was in grade 9 and she was in 11 and I loved her very much! People started laughing at her and saying I was gross and allot of mean stuff

================================================== ====================================
    Later I ran out and she chased after me and I ran into the woods then she followed me so then we had our first kiss! Her girlfriends were then pissed off! They then tried to hook her up with some greaser guy,I am not gonna say names but she said "No all I want is my Patrick" I then felt good for a while. Until my damn teacher said "I wasn't allowed to go to the cafe cause I was "special needs" I was then angry as I Friggen flipped out and didn't go to school for a while! She was then upset that the teacher did that to me and it was hard to see her but we managed to keep our relationship running like we went to dances and stuff together!

Then one night I was talking to her on the phone and we got into fetish talking she wanted to know what fetish I said "you go first" She said that she loved deep voiced black haired guys like me! I was afraid to tell her mine. I kept giving her hints but then she finally guessed "Diapers".

I was then afraid but then she said she wanted to try it but we never tried it! Mouths later we broke up and made up twice! Then 2 mounths later we got into a huge arguement!

Then she said "Were over" and then I smashed my dad's telephone and cried. Then one night I ran away took off to her place and saw she was hanging with the greaser guy and some friends I took a 2 hour trip for her! She was then shocked that I walked all that time for her!

then I found out her and the greaser dude were dating I then flippd out! Her friends tried to make me go home but my ex's family made me stay for dinner and then I left! So a day later I jumped into lake ice to kill my self but then people found me and I was hospitalized for days!
    Days later
    they send me out early and I was not yet well! Then one night me and a friend and
    my ex were hanging out and then she kept texting *her new boyfriend* She told me it was one of her friends. But I didn't believe her!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    So she said she had to go meet her mom at Dairy Queen I still didn't buy it and followed her so she caught me sneaking up on her and she told me to go back I didn't listen then I ran into her new boyfriend and punched him in the face!

So her screamed and tried to stab me with a knife! I ran like hell!

A week later it was the semi dance at my school then I saw my ex holding hands with her boyfriend thats when I went psyco and thrown a can of pop at him and ran like hell! I then wrecked the girls dresses and they were so mad at me!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mouths later we spoke and made up we were good friends for a while! So i made truce with the greaser guy and they broke up and made up many times as I can remember! Now a days my ex's friends are talking to me and wanting me and trying to cause my ex and her lover to break up! KHARMA!!!!

it's been haughting me since then and it's the reason why I am a TB to escape this nightmare!

Well I'm going to put this out there, you made some bad decisions, but everyone does. The I'm portent thing is that you acknowledge that you were wrong and make an effort to change. I don't know you personally but I would say that, based on what I have read, you need to learn how to control your temper a little. This may or may not be true but I mean you threw a can of pop at him at a school dance. I completely understand what you are going through with this haunting you and I want to help. One way that I know to get rid of the whole event is to face to face apologizes to your ex and the greaser guy. It is important to make amends for the things we have done wrong in order for us to move forward. I wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,
    Jnoto

Ashy98

Wow you went trough very rough thing O.o , but i can understand your feelings, if you really love someone, then there isnt much left with control yourself.

I hope someday you get over it and realize the good sides of this world again and then you will be happy again!

teddybear206

[QUOTE=Drago15;811939]re dating I then flippd out! Her friends tried to make me go home but my ex's family made me stay for dinner and then I left! So a day later I jumped into lake ice to kill my self but then people found me and I was hospitalized for days!= QUOTE]
    ok you jumped in a icy lake for a girl? trust me homie ive done plenty of that and it never helps. listen if you ever are haveing a rough time just talk to me ive been through all this and i can help you out. homies dont let homies go and im serious anytime you feel you need to talk just talk to me.

Your a freshman in high school and decided to jump into a frozen lake to kill yourself since you can't have a 11th grade girlfriend. What were you going to do when she got out of high school and in all likelihood moved to a other city to attend college or whatever her future plans were/are?

Then the two of you break up and you feel the need to sucker punch her new boyfriend in the face and run off? then you throw a soda can at him at a dance, and ripped random girl's dresses? Yet you somehow think this is love. Honestly I think if people truly did love each other, they would at least TRY to understand the other person's feelings. Not to mention be happy the other person found someone else.

Edit: (For instance. I wish that my parents never married since they were practically always wrong for each other. However despite this they always hated each other after getting divorce and only recently have been able to stand each other being in the same room. It's stupid shit like that that set's me on edge.)

All you were doing is acting like a little kid throwing a tantrum since you couldn't control a girl. Also that's not karma if you try and get her to break up with her current boyfriend that's called being a freaking asshole, grow up dude.

This is going into my log book of "Why high schooler's shouldn't freaking date!"
    Last edited by Fire2box; 26-Jan-2012 at 09:35.

I did the same thing at a school dance. This girl that I liked and dated suddenly started spending time with this other guy, and so I walked up to him and punched him so hard it knocked him to the ground. Of course, I was 11, in 6th grade, as was everyone there. In high school, it's better to deal with rejection in a more mature way.

I don't think this girl is good for you at all. Beside the age difference, it sounds like her maturity level is still at the level of an eleven year old. Her friends sound like silly little idiots. You need to move on.

As a side note, why weren't you allowed to go to the cafe because you are 'special needs"? Is the cafe the school cafeteria, or a restaurant? In either event, your parents could sue. We have everyone at our school cafeteria. Some of the special needs kids sit with their school counselors. The counselors are part of a program called Day Treatment. You have rights that are protected by law.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    As a side note, why weren't you allowed to go to the cafe because you are 'special needs"? Is the cafe the school cafeteria, or a restaurant? In either event, your parents could sue. We have everyone at our school cafeteria. Some of the special needs kids sit with their school counselors. The counselors are part of a program called Day Treatment. You have rights that are protected by law.
    When I was in middle school I had something similar to this "day treatment". It was likely the best placement for me at the time, though the goal was to transition me to regular education. But when I got into the 9th grade while there, I was able to go to the cafeteria. However unless you were on one of the highest behavioral levels. You couldn't go off on your own. This is even when me and one of the teachers was debating maturely, needless to say I was displeased with it somedays.

However I was able to play yu-gi-oh a trading card game with anyone else who had a deck. But really, depending on his case I don't think a court is going to let him have free reins as regular education students might. Especially considering he's admitted to violent acts at school. plus they can argue it's for his own safety even though he's thrown a few punches.

I dont consider anything that happens around the age of the average highschooler to be love. very few people in this world understand love at that age. at any age really, but especially at that age. it is nothing more than hormone driven lust. just lust. you may get attached, and can get hurt just as well, but its not love that is causing all of this. its ignorant, immature, selfish, egotistical, lust. period. everyone who dates at that age gets hurt, and hurts others. this is exactly what you have done, but then its to be expected. however, ending your life over something like this? I can't say its 'time to grow up' when you are only 15, but I think you need to let go of all this, move on and be happy in life. you will have plenty of other opportunities to share feelings with another in your life. you are only 15! go outside and play, read a book, watch a movie, take up a hobby. forget that girl, forget her boyfriend and move on.

BabySandshrew

Well guys it's been haunting me for a while since last year and since I talked about with you guys it made me feel better you ADISC'ers are awesome!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 26-01-2012 at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was 25-01-2012 at 13:41 ----------

Well guys I found out she only likes guys she can control and younger then her because now a days she is hurting the greaser dude! And she is flirting with a grade 9 and she is in grade 12 herself!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    When I was in middle school I had something similar to this "day treatment". It was likely the best placement for me at the time, though the goal was to transition me to regular education. But when I got into the 9th grade while there, I was able to go to the cafeteria. However unless you were on one of the highest behavioral levels. You couldn't go off on your own. This is even when me and one of the teachers was debating maturely, needless to say I was displeased with it somedays.

However I was able to play yu-gi-oh a trading card game with anyone else who had a deck. But really, depending on his case I don't think a court is going to let him have free reins as regular education students might. Especially considering he's admitted to violent acts at school. plus they can argue it's for his own safety even though he's thrown a few punches.
    Yeah, I forget that it's high school, and I of course work in a junior high where no one can get up and leave. In fact, once they sit down with their lunch, they can't get up until they empty their trays. This is to stop fights. Sad, isn't it.