Thread: Glad to be a part of the community

Default Glad to be a part of the community

I have come for your fluffy diapers! But i will stay for the awesome people. My non ab/dl interests are as follows: anime, music, and Video games. For anime I enjoy all sorts, but mostly action. For music I enjoy rock quite thoroughly, but I enjoy a little of everything. For video games I Really like RPGs, but it's not exclusively that. I've been fiending Minecraft a lot lately.

Greetings fellow New Englander.

What do you do for a j-o-b if you don't me asking? I've worked in retail hell most of my life and I'm always interested to learn what other people do for a living.

I'm also a fan of RPG's, as long as they're open ended. There's nothing more annoying than a game that claims to be open ended but makes it impossible to do anything expcept in a linear story telling fashion unless you buy the "Game of the Year" special edition. *cough*Fable*cough*.

I currently work at a retirement home, but am looking for an alternate employment root. I have never actually never played Fable, but I have heard some stories. Have you ever played Fallout 3? I find that quite the open ended game. PS. thanks for the reply.

>anime
    >video games
    >RPG's
    >Minecraft

We are definitely going to get along well.

Welcome to ADISC! I'm new here myself and already find that I love this community. They're very kind, accepting, and make sure that they don't have "creepers" lurking around here. What anime have you watched? And what kind of RPG's do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by xiin404 View Post
    I have never actually never played Fable, but I have heard some stories. Have you ever played Fallout 3? .
    The best part of Fable, or the thing I like the most, is that it really does allow for a more interesting experience in terms of character development. For example, you can "fall in love" with an NPC and eventually get married to that character. The best part is, you can fall in love with a man or a woman and it lists your sexuality in the character sheet when you bring it up.

As games go that's one of the most unique aspects of it. Again, I'd like it more I didn't have to buy the special edition just to get the extra action.

As for Fallout 3, I've heard good things. But alas, my gaming has been severely limited since I actually moved out of my apartment, thus having to sell my X-box and the game collection I racked up.