Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T.V. Shows/Movies

Default T.V. Shows/Movies

What girls t.v. shows or movies do you like or watch often? It can include anime!!

With me, it is the; Powerpuff Girls, My Little Pony, Tinkerbell, The Little Mermaid, Strawberry Marshmallow & a few others!!

I absolutely, freaking love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Powerpuff Girls. Those are seriously two of my all time favorite shows
    As for movies I thoroughly enjoyed Tangled.

And for the record, Rainbow Dash is best pony!!

I love the Jigglypuff-centric Pokémon episodes!

Edit: And this one!

Powerpuff girls are awesome! And not even on a sissy level, it's just a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    What girls t.v. shows or movies do you like or watch often? It can include anime!!

With me, it is the; Powerpuff Girls, My Little Pony, Tinkerbell, The Little Mermaid, Strawberry Marshmallow & a few others!!
    BS. Faust worked on those, they aren't "girl" shows. They are FAMILY shows. :P

Filly Twilight = best pony BTW.

Ashy98

I am really in love with the Pokémon TV show and movies, they are all so great and Ash is just super cool AND cute!!
    I also like Naruto because of the action and because Naruto is just a cool Kid an fun watching him^^!
    But i also like The Curse of the Black Pearl and The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

My Little Pony <3 <3 Teehee

But I love pretty much any Disney animation.. Disney is so amazing. ^-^;;

In regards to anime, I maybe sorta like Fruits Basket, Lucky Star and Ouran Highschool Host Club, they're some of my favourite anime's, I even have my own Usa-chan (Ouran) plushie. ^///^; it's so cute...

Littlesissyme

My favorite girls-show is Totally spies and Kim Possible

I also love anime, Death note and Pokčmon are the favorites.

(Also seems to be alot of Bronies on Adisc (Not one my self though)

Well if your going to include anime I have to put this one in.

Hourou Musuko it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by lilemmy View Post
    I absolutely, freaking love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Powerpuff Girls. [...]
    As for movies I thoroughly enjoyed Tangled.
    I agree with this, except I'd change the wording a bit.

I wouldn't consider "Tangled" to be a girl's movie. The girl and guy are clearly co-stars in the movie. It's just as much about the girl finding out she's really a princess as it is about the guy trying to get the tiara, but ultimately siding with her. I'd say it's closer to "Aladdin" than it is to "Cinderella", you know what I mean? I think that's what makes it such a great movie. It's actually a very unisex movie, it just looks like a princess movie from the outside.