Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what diapers should i get?

Default what diapers should i get?

So I was just wondering what a good diaper for me is. I have about a 34-36 inch waist and want some with the tapes so it feels more baby-like. I want to buy them in a store and not online. Would the pampers size 7 fit me? If they do I will definitely get those. If not than I just want diapers that are inexpensive, maybe like a store brand but I have not bought diapers before so I donít know what to get. Any suggestions?

I am about that same size and I would recommend the Walgreens brand diaper. They are called Certainty and are surprisingly absorbant for a store brand and They are also cheap. The one problem for me was that they come in packs of 40 and I don't have enough space to hide forty diapers from my parents.

Good luck finding pampers size 7, let alone fitting into them. You're gonna have to do a few hundred laps around the track if that's your dream with a current 34 inch waist. I just posted in another thread about CVS store brand, they're really good, but not good enough to re-type everything i just said in that other topic sorry, no copy-pasta. You'd be fine with small/medium Cvs brand. Stay away from the underwear kind, that stuff sux, make sure you get the taped ones. I know it's obvious, but I don't know how much you know. Happy hunting.

yeah i knew it would be a longshot to fit into the pampers but i figured i'd ask anyway cuz i think i read someone said they were a size 32 waist and could fit into them.

The definition of "fit" is quite skewed. I'm a size 28 waist, and I "fit" into 7's. The sides start digging into you after a while.

Definitely get some diapers that were made for your size. Look for a medical supply store around your area. They have a chance of holding premium brands.

littlepacifiergirl

I do have a 32 in waist and yes Pampers Size 7 do fit me. That being said they are not nearly as cute or as comfortable as other things you can get and the definition of "fit" will differ a whole lot between different people. And there are also ways of making them fit, look here.

That being said I recommend if you're absolutely convinced you need a "baby like" diaper I would tell you to go get some goodnites. Otherwise I'd go with whatever everybody else is recommending.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    I want to buy them in a store and not online.
    Why not?

The best diapers are only available online, unless you research Medical Supply stores nearby. I found one store that was close enough to me that actaully carried Abenas, but the cost was astronomical! I would just buy them online, and not deal with the hassle of overpriced store junk.

If you are concerned that someone will get your package and open it, some sites will do an automatic Hold @ Fedex location. Your package is delivered to a Fedex office and you can pick it up at your convienence. XP Medical will do this for you, no problem.

I've never tried them myself, but I'd Pampers size 7'z are interesting to you, why not try some ABU Cushies? They look really cute, and they're even scented. (ABUniverse) I'm sure someone will back them up, below.

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    I've never tried them myself, but I'd Pampers size 7'z are interesting to you, why not try some ABU Cushies? They look really cute, and they're even scented. (ABUniverse) I'm sure someone will back them up, below.
    i had never heard of those before. just went to their site and they look like theyd be good for me but im just a little hesitant with ordering online. like, when they send do they show the company name on the box or what?

funseeker

In the store the selection is really limited. The depend Maximum protection with 6 tabs might work for you with boosters if necessary. Plastic pants are the layer of security that I also recommend.