Thread: New here

Default New here

Of all the sites I've visited over the years, it seems like this one is one of the safest. I try to be protective of what I'm looking at on the internet, all the while exploring diapers and trying to piece together how or why I've gotten into them.

I suppose I would label myself a DL. However, I struggle with whether it's acceptable or not. I seem to be able to rationalize either side of it.

I'm a graduate student working on a PhD in physics, which takes up most of my time. Grad school is not for the faint of heart. I'm kind of a health freak and enjoy running, swimming, etc. when I'm not in the lab. I enjoy a good book, but it's hard to find time to read.

I'm recently married and I'm here to simply find people to chat with about the DL thing. I guess the thing I'm most looking for is support. It's hard to share this weird side of myself with someone who's not into it. Sometimes, I just need to talk about it.

welcome here, and this is the safest diaper site on the net from what I hear and have seen
    if you need help with internet acountabilty then I suggest there is a free version but you have to dig for it.