Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Make Up, Clothes, and Accessories !

  1. #1
    TheSpecterPrincess

    Default Make Up, Clothes, and Accessories !

    Here's a thread for all of your girly paraphenalia !

    Dicuss quality/brands of clothes, make up and any other accessories to your female persona.

    I'm currently using Maybelline liquid foundation, Mac blush and eyeshadow, fake lashes, and cover girl lipstick. Also I love bows, hands down my favorite accessory

  2. #2

    Default

    Bows are pretty awesome. I think hair accessories are definitely to most fun!

    As for make up... that's just whatever Talula puts on me when she manages to pin me down... >_<

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Bows are pretty awesome. I think hair accessories are definitely to most fun!

    As for make up... that's just whatever Talula puts on me when she manages to pin me down... >_<
    It's No7, only the best for my cute little girl

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    It's No7, only the best for my cute little girl
    Behave!

  5. #5
    TheSpecterPrincess

    Default

    I'll have to try No7 next time I stock up on make up. The reviews on amazon speak highly of it ! It's rare I buy make up because it lasts me so long, so when I do buy it I get the good stuff.

    Sometimes I like to use hair extensions. I've already got long hair so wearing them for length is pointless. But I like throwing in a pink or blue streak. Maybe a coontail :3

  6. #6

    Default Cosy 'n' Dry?

    Does anyone have experience with Cosy 'n' Dry? I think I would look really cute in this romper. It looks like the perfect cross between a short skirt to show that my potty training is not going well and a romper to keep my soaked diapers from sagging.

  7. #7

    Default

    I've used Cosy 'n' Dry before, although only for a sleeper, nothing custom made.
    They were perfectly nice, I'd recommend them! My only reservations with them are the prices, but all AB stuff is very expensive... They do have a lot of cute outfits though!

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Littlesissyme

    Default



    Looks like a good site, might be browsing that one sometimes



    Quote Originally Posted by Jabber View Post
    Does anyone have experience with Cosy 'n' Dry? I think I would look really cute in this romper. It looks like the perfect cross between a short skirt to show that my potty training is not going well and a romper to keep my soaked diapers from sagging.
    Looks super cute, and it looks like it's High quality!
    Unfortunately, the Price is High quality aswell, 530!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Littlesissyme View Post
    Unfortunately, the Price is High quality aswell, 530!
    Thankfully, you're off by a power of ten: it is only 53.00. (53,00 for you.)
    But toss in the "American discount" and it is $83.00 plus shipping for me.

Similar Threads

  1. Normal clothes that can be be "baby" clothes?
    By dragsnick in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 15-Jul-2011, 21:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.