Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Up, Clothes, and Accessories !

TheSpecterPrincess

Default Make Up, Clothes, and Accessories !

Here's a thread for all of your girly paraphenalia !

Dicuss quality/brands of clothes, make up and any other accessories to your female persona.

I'm currently using Maybelline liquid foundation, Mac blush and eyeshadow, fake lashes, and cover girl lipstick. Also I love bows, hands down my favorite accessory

Bows are pretty awesome. I think hair accessories are definitely to most fun!

As for make up... that's just whatever Talula puts on me when she manages to pin me down... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Bows are pretty awesome. I think hair accessories are definitely to most fun!

As for make up... that's just whatever Talula puts on me when she manages to pin me down... >_<
    It's No7, only the best for my cute little girl

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    It's No7, only the best for my cute little girl
    Behave!

TheSpecterPrincess

I'll have to try No7 next time I stock up on make up. The reviews on amazon speak highly of it ! It's rare I buy make up because it lasts me so long, so when I do buy it I get the good stuff.

Sometimes I like to use hair extensions. I've already got long hair so wearing them for length is pointless. But I like throwing in a pink or blue streak. Maybe a coontail :3

Default Cosy 'n' Dry?

Does anyone have experience with Cosy 'n' Dry? I think I would look really cute in this romper. It looks like the perfect cross between a short skirt to show that my potty training is not going well and a romper to keep my soaked diapers from sagging.

I've used Cosy 'n' Dry before, although only for a sleeper, nothing custom made.
    They were perfectly nice, I'd recommend them! My only reservations with them are the prices, but all AB stuff is very expensive... They do have a lot of cute outfits though!

Littlesissyme

Looks like a good site, might be browsing that one sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Jabber View Post
    Does anyone have experience with Cosy 'n' Dry? I think I would look really cute in this romper. It looks like the perfect cross between a short skirt to show that my potty training is not going well and a romper to keep my soaked diapers from sagging.
    Looks super cute, and it looks like it's High quality!
    Unfortunately, the Price is High quality aswell, 530!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlesissyme View Post
    Unfortunately, the Price is High quality aswell, 530!
    Thankfully, you're off by a power of ten: it is only 53.00. (53,00 for you.)
    But toss in the "American discount" and it is $83.00 plus shipping for me.