Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Moo!

Default Thank you Moo!

I just wanted to thank Moo publicly for giving this forum a chance!

Thanks Moo!

^^ Couldn't agreed less!!!!

I second babyjess's thanks to Moo. Even though I do not fit into this category it is nice to have a place where I can ask questions and receive answers from those who do, just like with the IC forum.

I agree, a big thanks to Moo. While i am not a sissy/girl and do not agree with it, there are many good people here that are and i think its great that there own forum has been given a chance. I'm sure some Adiscers are very happy about it.

I'm happy that this forum has been made, even though I'm generally against the creation of new fora.

It'll be interesting to see what ADISC does with a sissy forum. I hope the threads that get made here are interesting, tactful and helpful. I think sissies are generally seen as being at the more extreme end of ABDLism... I remember finding it amusing when I saw an ADISC member make a post explaining how normal being a DL was, ending his post by saying that at least he wasn't like the 'crazy sissies' who 'take things too far'. Some people can be quite short sighted.
    I hope this forum, on this lovely PGish website, can shed some of the weirdo stigma off us sissies, and show what lovely sweethearts we can really be!

Cool I just learned this forum exists!!! Yay!!

I would like to add my voice, and thank Moo, too, for giving this forum a chance. I would also like to thank Icey for her gentle, but persistent effort to establish a forum like this. Thanks Moo. Thanks Icey.

Thank you Moo and anyone else involved in this. I thought the LG/Sissy group was sufficient so hadn't lobbied for anything, but I see the activity here as valuable and am enjoying the discussions so far. It's something that I didn't realize we were really lacking until we had it.

Thanks, Moo!! For giving this a chance & for dealing with such a determined & persistent person like I was about this, even though I know it most likely got on your nerves!! Again, thank you so much, Moo!! ^_^

fifigal, you are welcome, but it is Moo who allowed this to happen!!

This site is pretty awesome. Have to
    admit that my day starts by checking the forums, seeing what amazing people on here have to say about a broad range of topics with people who share a common interest.

Thanks Moo, and also Moderators and of course, the contributors!