Thread: My name is Astra, and I'm an alcoholic

Default My name is Astra, and I'm an alcoholic

Hi, my name is Astra, and I'm an alcoholic.

Wait, what!?? This isn't an alcoholics support group? This is an adult baby support group? You've got to be joking!!

Ok seriously, I'm terrible with introductions, but here goes anyway. I've been an on-and-off lurker here for a long time. Finally, thwarted by the omnipresent "Hi there! You must register to read more posts" screen, I threw in the towel and joined.

I like to travel and read mysteries. I also like a lot of old black-and-white movies. Growing up I was fascinated with computers and electronic stuff in general, although that's lessened a bit as I get into my 20s.

One of the charming things about ADISC is the color scheme. I noticed the blue, green, purple, and yellow membernames match the colors on Tena diapers. Not sure if that's intentional or not, but it's a nice touch.

All in all, this seems like a good crowd. Maybe I'll meet some of you in IRC.

Kind regards,

Hello there astra!

How you doing! That was a great intro! Really thorough!

I too like to travel, in fact in just 3 days I'll be jet setting my way off to Budapest! Shebang!

So on that note.... What's your top three holiday destinations and why?

Welcome! It's kinda funny how one sort of makes peace with electronics at some point eh? I mean, once upon a time, having a damaged phone would have driven me nuts and I would have known exactly what I was replacing it with, but here I am a couple of weeks on after shattering the screen on my iPhone, and I'm not that worked up about replacing it. I don't even know what I would replace it with, yet. So, any black and white movie recommendations?

Thank you both for the warm welcome

Talula, I hope you enjoy your upcoming trip! I've never been to Budapest, but I hear it's a huge destination. I think I read it's one of the five most visited cities in the world.

I'm not sure I could pick three absolute favorite places, but I've been to Barcelona several times and really like it. I speak Spanish, so a lot of my traveling has been in Spain and South America. Mexico also has some interesting sights, and Guadalajara and Monterrey are both fantastic cities.

XBaby- My favorites are probably old noir films. I love how they build atmosphere and a sense of tension... it's something one rarely sees in more recent movies. They also tend to have great dialogue. Maltese Falcon, The Big Sleep, and The Postman Always Rings Twice are three well-known noirs that I love.

*in really boring, low key voice*
    Hi Astra...

Good afternoon (GMT)
    Thought that I would put down a potty sorry should be "potted" history of myself,
    have been wearing diapers on and of for some years now, prefer cloth and vinyl pants (panties) but use Tena slip maxi's for convenience ( no pun intended) have also a healthy interest in my feminine side, which I keep mostly for the weekends