Thread: Fillings

Default Fillings

While sitting at work, working hard, I started to drift off and my mind began to wonder around my head like a lost child in Disneyland.

I was thinking I like pies, and I like diapers. I then thought what filling I would use if my diaper was a pie.

Excluding yourself as a filling, even though we are often in diapers, what would your choice of filling be in your diaper pie?

Mine I think would be a banoffee mix, banana and toffee, maybe with a few chocolate chips sprinkled in

Lol very odd post indeed my friend! But if I had to, I would say my filling would either have to be butterscotch or key lime. Yummy

dont forget pies can have savory fillings, like steak & ale, or chicken and carrot.

I thought I thought about weird things, but this takes the cake (or diaper-pie)!

I think beef, bacon and cheese

It looks like my diaper pie is currently filled with chocolate.. but it doesn't smell like it.

Kidding. Couldn't resist.

Steak and ale

Mmnn. That key lime pie would have to be the biggest part of my diaper pudding pie & lashings of double cream. I had never even heard of it until i had some round at a friends house. That was seriously yummylicious(home made too)

Whatever they make canolies out of. Cannolies are so delicious!

French fries! And Ketchup! With sour cream!