Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where do you like to go while padded?

Default where do you like to go while padded?

I love to go out and spend time outside of my house. Especially while diapered. But where would be your perfect place to go while diapered? For example, I love going to where I normally go even when I'm not diapered. Like the beach, malls, shopping, downtown, restaurants, parks, theme parks extra. But what would be your favorite?

I go everywhere padded... I wear 24/7!

But I would really love to go Skiing while diapered. I have not done that yet.

My favorite would be to restaurants. This has less to do with being diapered than with eating good food, while not having to either cook it, or clean up the kitchen afterwards. Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by AbenaLeaf View Post
    I go everywhere padded... I wear 24/7!.
    What AbenaLeaf said

Snowboarding, movie theaters, shopping, and restaurants in order of preference. The only other place I have worn is to class and while studying at the library which were both bad ideas because they diapers are distracting.

I like to wear my noisy diapers while im out, especially at work. I have to visit multiple convenient stores throughout the day and its fun to listen over the ambient noise to see if my diaper is crinkling. The best had to be when i went diapered up to go skydiving though! That was the best present my girl has ever given to me!

I love going to opening night movies and nothing is better than never having to miss a second of any movie.

I think I might have been the only person that managed to not get up once during the re-release of LOTR in theaters last year.

For reference:
    The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring 228 min (3 hours 48 minutes)
    The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers 235 min (3 hours 55 minutes)
    The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King 263 min (4 hours 23 minutes).

I wasn't exactly unhappy for the extra padding either, but after ROTK even my bottom hurt!

inside movies
    then anime conventions
    long car rides
    long classes and finals
    and to bed every night