Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught wearing Goodnites

Exclamation Caught wearing Goodnites

Curse my hourglass figure. I can never wear any pants without a belt because of it. Thankfully, I wasn't completely found out.

My little sister and I were walking downstairs. I was in the front. My pants slipping (too lazy to wear belt on the weekends). "Why are you wearing a diaper?" she asked. "It was a bet," I lied. "It's okay if you are. I know someone whos does online," she said. I would have just gone with that, but sadly she's terrible at keeping secrets and she loves to gossip, so as she filled up the washer I lied and said,"I lost a bet. My friend and I were doing a cinnamon challenge and I lost."

She bought it.
    Last edited by LittleStar; 23-Jan-2012 at 03:42.

It's a good thing that she bought it, sometimes things can get really close there. It's nice that she was trying to be accepting of it, but it's probably a lot better on your mind and stress level to just it that you had lost a bet. Hope you don't have another issue like that again!

Though, I have to say.. curse my hourglass figure made me laugh. Suppose the grass isn't always greener, but I would take some occasional pant slipping personally for one. *laughs and hugs*

mastermurder7

Depending on how little she was, you could have said almost anything and she would have bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleStar View Post
    My little sister is 13 years old.
    O.o Little kids are getting more gullible I swear, Any ways nice quick thinking, I wouldn't sugest actually doing the cinnamon trick thing though. It isn't the most fun thing to do.

mastermurder7

Then that eliminates some excuses

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    O.o Little kids are getting more gullible I swear, Any ways nice quick thinking, I wouldn't sugest actually doing the cinnamon trick thing though. It isn't the most fun thing to do.
    I'm not one to be curious enough to do the cinnamon challenge. I'm also thankful that being forget runs in the family. I'll give it a good week.

I had to laugh that you used the cinnamon trick as your excuse. I've seen it a number of times on Tosh.0 and it's always funny. Getting caught wearing a diaper isn't, I suppose, so good recovery. Also interesting that your 13 year old sister knew someone on the internet who wore. Where was she looking?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I had to laugh that you used the cinnamon trick as your excuse. I've seen it a number of times on Tosh.0 and it's always funny. Getting caught wearing a diaper isn't, I suppose, so good recovery. Also interesting that your 13 year old sister knew someone on the internet who wore. Where was she looking?!!!!
    Just Facebook.

I would love to have a hourglass figure or even just to lose my muffin top.

Anyways, good on you on that recovery.