Thread: ... Well, hello there. c:

Red face ... Well, hello there. c:

My name is Ethan and I'm 17 years old, I live in Canada and I.. I guess I'm a little new to this whole thing.

Also I'm a babyfur artist.

However my mother's found out and now feels incredibly guilty about the whole ordeal as the doctor had told her that my Infantilism may have been caused by her absence in my childhood causing me to "Grow up too fast."

I'm pretty well off in the goods department, I've got many pacifiers and sippy cups, but the only thing that I want, my mother won't do no matter what, and when she finds them. She tosses them. And that's. Diapers. What a common problem, right?

I guess I just wanted to post here to let you all know that I'm alive and well around here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	7375

Welcome to ADISC, Ethan. Everyone is new at one time, we're here to help!

It's a pleasure to meet you, and I'm sorry about your house situation. I'm sure your mom is just trying her best to do what she feels is best for you, and wants to make you happy. She actually sounds pretty accepting in comparison, so I hope you give her hug now and then. That's just me assuming of course, and I'm sure things aren't all perfect.. and when things aren't and when things are, that's what this community is here for.

Other than you know, the things we all can really relate to you on, what sorts of things do you like to do? Any other hobbies, interests or otherwise you feel like sharing? It would help really get to know you and help you make friends, I promise.

Have a wonderful time here!
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 23-Jan-2012 at 01:36. Reason: bad typo