Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss me?

Default Miss me?

Howdy. Some of you may remember, but I doubt many of you will. I've been here for a long time, a member since June of 2007 back on TBDL.

I was the one who organized the first TBDL New York meet in October of 2007. Quite a few great friends I've made through the community, far beyond ADISC these days.

Y'all might know Mandy. She's my partner/significant other/wifey/fleshlight/etc and we currently live together in Houston, TX. We're pretty well-known (at least I am) in the Northeastern AB community and now are just getting introduced to the Houston scene.

I was looking back on some old threads I made and I got quite the nostalgia attack. I'll probably be pretty dormant, but I'll post around from time to time. Not exactly sure what y'all would want to know more about me, but ask away I suppose and I'll answer the best I can.

Oh, lookie, pizza.

Oh yeah, and Chriscostick is a personal friend of Mandy and I. He's pretty active here, right?

June

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    Oh yeah, and Chriscostick is a personal friend of Mandy and I. He's pretty active here, right?
    He's on IRC ALL the time.

And welcome back, person I don't know :P

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    He's on IRC ALL the time.

And welcome back, person I don't know :P
    Haha, yeah, he's commonly mistaken for a bot.

I don't tend to post in the forums but I'm in chat all the time. You forgot to mention hati.

Quote Originally Posted by ChriscoStick View Post
    I don't tend to post in the forums but I'm in chat all the time. You forgot to mention hati.
    You mean Uncle Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by ChriscoStick View Post
    Oh yeah! Well, thanks to Hati, he's currently our doorway into the AB/BDSM/Ageplay community here in Houston.

EMEMPOUND is back... How's life at the Emma residence, anyway?

P.S. Ron dies. >:3

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    Howdy. Some of you may remember, but I doubt many of you will. I've been here for a long time, a member since June of 2007 back on TBDL.

I was the one who organized the first TBDL New York meet in October of 2007. Quite a few great friends I've made through the community, far beyond ADISC these days.

Y'all might know Mandy. She's my partner/significant other/wifey/fleshlight/etc and we currently live together in Houston, TX. We're pretty well-known (at least I am) in the Northeastern AB community and now are just getting introduced to the Houston scene.

I was looking back on some old threads I made and I got quite the nostalgia attack. I'll probably be pretty dormant, but I'll post around from time to time. Not exactly sure what y'all would want to know more about me, but ask away I suppose and I'll answer the best I can.

Oh, lookie, pizza.
    I asked Mandy where you were! Anyway, it's good to hear from you again. Obviously you got out of your grandfather's basement...haha. Are you still pursuing a degree in computers? Anyway, I'm glad you decided to post. I've missed you.