Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sites?

Default Sites?

So I'm curious as to what other sites everyone goes on?
    Not just AB/DL but in general but not too general as in Youtube/Facebook/Twitter :P

And that I want to find some new sites that might be of interest~

Sites that I go on regularly~
    Hexrpg - It's a Harry Potter site.
    And sometimes IMDB and wiki - when i want to look up syndromes, medical, political stuff :P

Other then that I don't go on many site's~
    Well and sometimes IMVU.

Let's see Deaviantart,cartoon network(yes i said that right), 39 clues, housepets, and geocaching.

I don't really go on many sites anymore, I guess I've gotten quite boring ><

Other than programming and graphics sites, which I generally only use when I'm looking for help or ideas I go on Deviantart, FA, YouTube, and that's actually about it. I used to be a big forums guy and I was on several graphics forums, and a few programming forums. But university is quite time consuming

Oh I go onto DevientART at times stopped now~
    Might re-join at some point~
    Oh I haven't been on Cartoon Network in ages!
    Haven't heard of the other sites though~
    What are they about?

Ah I think that happens to all of us really :P
    Oh you do graphics?
    What kind of graphics do you do?
    Oh what do you take in Uni?

I go on everyday and which is the home of Cyanide and Happiness. Every once in awhile I'll jump on because of some old flash games I used to play.

Default - website for sharing sound files (music & sound effect & sound bytes) - Website for sharing sound effects - Website for sharing desktop backgrounds - Image sharing website - Image sharing website - Website containing free custom fonts - Image sharing website
    Portable - Free portable apps for USB drives for computers
    Where’s George - Website for marking and tracking dollar bills where they go after you spend them

I go to other websites, but these are the ones I frequent the most
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 23-Jan-2012 at 00:38. Reason: removed 18+ link

I have a fairly long list of sites I check in on occasionally, most are programming, infosec, or fetish related..

Sites I check on frequently mainly consist of: (pretty much daily..)
    xkcd (mon, wed, friday)
    slashdot (..I know it's gone way down hill.. but my lunch time perusal of slashdot is a long standing tradition for me)

Unless you count sites whose content I view through dedicated apps on my iPad/iPhone, ADISC and google reader are the only two sites I view regularly these days. Usually on the last day of the month I'll do a rapid read through of the archives of the webcomics I like though. Beyond that, there aren't really any sites I use regularly unless you want to use a really loose interpretation of regularly.

The place I work for has a firewall that blocks access to certain websites. I have two websites that I use as tools that help me avoid getting into trouble by running into the firewall.
    WatchGuard Test-a-Site - This websites tells you what category a website falls under. - This website will tell you the IP address of any website as well as what country the serve for that website is based out of.

Fur afinnity
    Tooth paste for dinner
    Equestra daily
    You tube

Apart from ADISC there aren't many more I visit