Thread: Hi - Baby South Uk

Default Hi - Baby South Uk

I have been here a while but never posted, im a abdl (just was a tb), I havnt really spoken to many dls before

Last edited by Talula; 22-Jan-2012 at 20:06. Reason: Please don't ask for people in a specific area.

Hey there!

Just for future reference, please don't ask to meet up with people in a specific area. We don't really go for meets here until people have been members for some time and we know (to some degree) whether they're crazy or not!

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you?

hi sorry i didnt know that :/ i have been a dl since i was about 14 and i love wearing drynites only really just found out that there are other people out there that like diapers. would be great to speak to other people who wear diapers for need or fun like me

Hey Hope you are well!

Welcome to ADISC! I'ts certainly a great place for you to chat with like minded people What sort of things do you get up to in your spare time? Personally i'm a bit of a mountaineer and like nothing more than to get outside and climb!

If you need any ideas for what sort of things to let us know about there is a great sticky thread that will give you some ideas!