Hey all I'm almost ready to put in my babykins order. The last time I ordered I got:
10200 - Md - waterproof polyester
10300 - Md - waterplroof nylon
40300V - Md - low rider waterproof vinyl
10100N - cloth prefold diaper - nightime
10100 - cloth prefold - daytime
14000 - diaper pins
10500 - md - velcro cloth diaper
12000P - lg - onezies print
12000 - lg - onezies colour
10400 - md - absorbent insert
The question(s) I have are
1. By waist size on their chart I am a medium in their waterproof pants, but they were almost overly snug last time and left red marks on my legs. Should I go to a larger size and risk leakage ?
2. Do those who have tried their products prefer the night prefold with soakers over the day contour prefold with soakers for a night diaper ?
3. Does anyone else have issues with the Velcro diapers being very itchy at the closure ?
4. Is it cheaper or better to buy toddler soakers than those offered by babykins ?
5. Has anyone tried the terry lined pants ? How are they for fit, leakage and durability ?
6. What type of plastic pant should I use for overnight ? I do not bed-wet but I do wet my diaper while laying i bed without adjusting and I don't want wet sheets every morning.
7. Hopefully last is according to the onesie sizing chart I am a large but they seem to be a bit overly large on me ( I am 5'11 with a 34" waist) Should I go one size smaller or try to shrink it in the wash when I first get it ?
Thanks for all your help, Derek