Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tranquility ATNs?

Default Tranquility ATNs?

are they worth getting? ive heard mixed reviews on them and i wanna know everybodys verdict on them

They are very good and hold alot. They are plastic backed, good tapes, and the capacity it acually quite a bit. The get Much bigger when wet, and are an overall good value.

I absolutely love the Tranquility ATN diaper. The only problem I've had with them is that once the tapes are on you can't adjust them or even take them off. The tapes are a double tape system that is supposed to allow you take off the tape and reattach it in the same spot. Every ATN I've tried it with has had to been duct-taped to keep the diaper together.

However, for the cost, comfort and absorbancy I'd definitely give these a try. They're almost cheaper to get than in store diapers like depends, but work so much better. They won't hold like an M4 would but if you're not looking for one that is that ridiculously absorbent then ATN's are your diaper!

ATNs are inexpensive, plastic backed and good capacity with lots of SAP that makes for a nice squshie wet diaper. I'd guess they hold 2/3 of what a M-4 can. The mediums run a bit small and the large are huge compared to Abena's M-4s. The blue, 1st, tapes do not hold well so I don't use them. The white or main tapes grab and hold tenaciously but heated with a hair dryer can be repositioned. I like them for work nights when I can't fully enjoy the capaticy of my faveorite M-4s. I highly recomend giving them a try and North Shore Care as a supplier.

I recently just go them and I would give them 8 out of 10. Overall their great but the tapes are just eh. If you miss place one (which I did) it rips the diaper and becomes unusable.

thanks for all the help guys, im probally going with the ATNs next time i order, does anyone know of a site that has free shipping on single bags?

I use amazon since I'm a prime member and shipping is free. It comes in a brown box with no marking on the outside, if that is a concern.

I agree with the other posters. The ATN hits a nice value point in terms of cost, although I find they tend to run a little bit small.

lill

Northpolesantaguy

Anyone try the pullup version of these

do you know off hand what the price is for a pack of mediums? cuz i found a site that has them for around $11 a pack

Quote Originally Posted by lill View Post
    I use amazon since I'm a prime member and shipping is free. It comes in a brown box with no marking on the outside, if that is a concern.

I agree with the other posters. The ATN hits a nice value point in terms of cost, although I find they tend to run a little bit small.

lill

I don't care for them at all. maybe they've gotten better since I first tried them, but my experience was anything but positive. first of all, I found that the sizing ran small, as I comfortably fit into a 'medium' in every diaper I've tried except these. the tapes are terrible, and these are the only diaper I've had to actually 'tape-up' with my own tape just to keep them on for a reasonable wear time. while the absorbent material does a good job and I don't recall any serious leaks, I found that for one reason or another they irritated my skin pretty bad. I have sensitive skin in general, so I do a good job of taking care, as a 24/7 wearer. but this is the only brand that has genuinely caused serious irritation. performance wise, I would say they are decent value for the money, especially as a 'cheaper' high capacity diaper, but it comes with some pretty serious trade-off's in my opinion.