Thread: foot cramp XP

babyDavid

Default foot cramp XP

its been happening more often now, that whenever i bend my foot too far forward or keep it in up too long (lying on tummy with feet in air) it starts to hurt massively and it takes an age to leave. theres nothing i can do except curl into a ball and wait for it to subside. its excruciating, and i dont know how to keep it from doing that. can anybody help?

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    its been happening more often now, that whenever i bend my foot too far forward or keep it in up too long (lying on tummy with feet in air) it starts to hurt massively and it takes an age to leave. theres nothing i can do except curl into a ball and wait for it to subside. its excruciating, and i dont know how to keep it from doing that. can anybody help?
    Here is my qualified expert medical opinion.

There is a possibility that there is something seriously wrong. You need to consult with a local doctor, for a medical diagnosis.

medical opinion ≠ medical diagnosis

My recommendation is to get your ass in gear and get yourself into a RL consultation with your general practitioner.

PS: If my bedside manner is not to your satisfaction, might I suggest you may as well whistle Dixie - as you got what you asked and paid for.

Yeah if it really hurts you should just go straight to the doctor. Especially if it keeps happening. Even if someone tells you what it is based on the symptoms there's really no substitute for someone seeing it in real life.

A doctor is good advice but I know it is not always an option in todays economy . Dehydration can cause cramps so drink plenty of water. I used to get calf cramps in my sleep and my Dr. had me do stretches puting my toes on a 2X4 and going up and down a few times every night before bed. I havent had them in years though I no longer stretch but I do be shure to drink plenty of water.
    Good luck and do see a doctor if possable.