Thread: Hey there!

Default Hey there!

My name is Mitch, I am a tradie in Australia, I am gay and I love nappies. Always have.

Welcome to ADISC Mitch! Seems like people from Australia have been joining a lot lately. I'm sure you'll find tons of wonderful people around here, who share a lot of your interests.

Speaking of interests though, other then nappies, what sorts of things do you like? The more we know about you, the more we can make some immediate connections with you and the more certain people are going to jump at the chance to get to know you. We actually have a diverse group of people here, because nappies can be enjoyed by anyone!

I hope you have a wonderful time here, though I have a feeling you will. If you ever need to talk about anything if you have a bad day or a good day or whatever, anyone, including me, would be happy to listen.

Do you ever take over towns and turn everyone into snails?

Hey there welcome to Adisc. What else are you into? Btw i love your username

Ho Uzamaki!

Welcome to ADISC!

Wow, another Aussie here! =)

Have fun getting to know the whole site, and I'm sure you'll meet more awesome Aussies in the chatroom here!

Just curious, what's your favorite nappy?

And would you recommend it as good value for the money spent?