Thread: hi

Cool hi

just thought i would say hi i joined this forum last night
    as i am a newly found DL

i dont really know what to say to be honest but just wanted to talk to people that are into it as well

i am 26 live in the west sussex in the uk i enjoy playing online computer games and wearing diapers in my spare time

spend most of my time at work as i work 60 hours a week

erm i am about 5ft 7"

not really sure on what else to say

anyway hope to speak to a few of you soon

Welcome! ^^ I think you make a great intro!

Always pleased to see more folks from the UK joining! Always loved the music and culture of the British Isles. Into music at all? Any favorite bands?

Sixty hours a week?!? Wow. You are far more dedicated than I am. Kudos to you! Do you enjoy the line of work you're in? If not, I can't imagine making it through that much work every week!

Glad to see you here! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to ADISC crawleyDL!

You work so much, and I hope that you don't feel too nervous or have trouble thinking of what to say so much. I can understand that you might feel like work dominates your life so much when you work that much, but I'm sure there is still a lot to you that makes you beautiful.

What sort of online computer games do you like? Are you one of the many people out there who goes wiggly for Minecraft? (Wiggly being a good expression of joy in this case, I totally promise.) If not, do you like MMO's or RTS games or something? Whatever your interested in, I'm totally interested in hearing about it.

Do you like where you live? If not, or if you just would rather live somewhere else, were would your ideal place to live be?

Have fun being an epic new member to ADISC, I'm sure you'll make some friends and fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Welcome! ^^ I think you make a great intro!

Always pleased to see more folks from the UK joining! Always loved the music and culture of the British Isles. Into music at all? Any favorite bands?

Sixty hours a week?!? Wow. You are far more dedicated than I am. Kudos to you! Do you enjoy the line of work you're in? If not, I can't imagine making it through that much work every week!

Glad to see you here! Hope you enjoy your time here!
    i know its long hours but when there is not alot of work around i think myself thankful but yer i enjoy the work i am a sameday controler in a logistics company
    but it is nice to come home after a 10 hour day and spend it with my wife and 8 month out baby girl

my wife is used to me wearing nothing but a diaper at the mo

hmm music u might call me a bit old fashioned i dont really liek this modern music well some but not alot. i perfer to listen to 60/70/80s and some 90s

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Welcome to ADISC crawleyDL!

You work so much, and I hope that you don't feel too nervous or have trouble thinking of what to say so much. I can understand that you might feel like work dominates your life so much when you work that much, but I'm sure there is still a lot to you that makes you beautiful.

What sort of online computer games do you like? Are you one of the many people out there who goes wiggly for Minecraft? (Wiggly being a good expression of joy in this case, I totally promise.) If not, do you like MMO's or RTS games or something? Whatever your interested in, I'm totally interested in hearing about it.

Do you like where you live? If not, or if you just would rather live somewhere else, were would your ideal place to live be?

Have fun being an epic new member to ADISC, I'm sure you'll make some friends and fit right in.
    i like paying mmo's i used to play world of warcraft but they messed that up with the last exspation

i now play starwars the old replublic it is a wikid game

i love were i live its a cool place i do miss were i come from though i used to to live by the sea for over 20 year and i do so miss it but hey thats life plus its to dam exspensive to live by the sea now lol

Quote Originally Posted by crawleyDL View Post
    hmm music u might call me a bit old fashioned i dont really liek this modern music well some but not alot. i perfer to listen to 60/70/80s and some 90s
    I'm the same way. I never listen to the radio, really. I am addicted to the early 90s. I love old oasis and Pulp, in the way of British bands. I also like a lot of dream, like Slowdive. Power Pop is a fave of mine too: Gigolo Aunts, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Sloan, etc.

And congrats on fatherhood! My wife is getting impatient for the pitter-patter of young feet. I am very nervous, though! ^^

dont be its the best thing in the world its hard dont get me wrong but the best thing in the world

Hi CrawleyDL!

Welcome to ADISC!

Awesome postings, wow, your wife doesn't mind the ABDL stuff?

no i am a dl not ab dont think she would like that but she doesnt mind me walking around in my nappys

thank you for all your welcomes i hope i will enjot it here