Thread: hi

Default hi

I am new here, a iam a DL who also enjoys crossdressing

Now why not tell us a bit more about you! We try to focus not just on our diapers here, but ourselves as a whole, so help us to get to know you

If you're struggling to think of things to say then you can check out the cheat sheet linked at the top of this forum!

Welcome to ADISC, Eric! New members are the coolest members in my opinion, and I hope you stick around and show us how cool you are.

Like the awesome Talula already mentioned, it really helps to get to know you more if we know more about your interests other then diaper related stuff, because almost everyone here shares that interest. If you let us know the other things about you, it really can help you make a close friend. In fact, I made good friends with a new member just the other day because I got to know more about what she was about. I can promise you it really works.

I will ask you one question based on what you already mentioned, I'm a transgender who loves to see other people openly fight against the silly imposed strictness of gender. As long as it's squeaky clean, what makes you enjoy crossdressing?

I hope you have a wonderful time here.