Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just bought more SDK!!

Talking I just bought more SDK!!

I absolutely love the SDK diapers!! They're cute and fairly absorbent I bought 100 which will hopefully last all month!! Unfortunately the shipping is almost as much as the diapers but that's the price of getting spoiled with a better diaper I guess :P

Hello there.
    Absolutely no idea what the SDK diapers are, but 100 units of any diaper sounds marvelous to me! At 3+ diapers a day you should certainly have plenty of fun this month!
    Enjoy!!
    -andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    Hello there.
    Absolutely no idea what the SDK diapers are, but 100 units of any diaper sounds marvelous to me! At 3+ diapers a day you should certainly have plenty of fun this month!
    Enjoy!!
    -andrew
    SDK I assume means ABU's "Super Dry Kids".

Yes! I love SDKs! They were my all-time favorite until I started using the Bambino Teddies and even then, it's practically a tie. ^^

For me, they are the perfect replica diaper, the most authentic in the way of imitating a baby diaper. Makes sense since they are identical in appearance to the Pampers from the early 90s.

There are more absorbent diapers out there, but these never leaked on me. I don't like to spend much more than a few hours in a wet one anyway. Plus, the cuteness puts these over the top.

So, thumbs up! Enjoy! ^_^

I also love the Super Dry Kids Diapers. They fit great although I do wish the were a bit more absorbent. It's an easy fix though as I put diaper doublers in them and it makes them a lot better.
    I've never tried the Bambino teddies but I have tried the Bambino classico and while I like the fact that they are absorbent, I can't get past the lame taping panel or the fact that they have 4 tapes.
    So for me it's the SDK but too be honest I feel conflicted buying from AB Universe after all that BMX star diaper business

Just out of curiosity, when did you order them?

Super dry kids are by far my favorite. I love the one tape design and the tapes are the best in that they have never torn like others and provide a real tight fit. I also find them to be the most comfortable all around bases on how they fit across front and back. Agree with others that the absorbency lacks but I use a booster pad as well which is more the enough. Every time I wear them I think..."wow, I love how these feel". They are a little noisy so I only use at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Just out of curiosity, when did you order them?
    I just ordered them this past Friday and because of weather may not get them for a bit but I will enjoy them when they come. I actually love the SDK because they are the ONLY diaper that doesn't come loose. Those tapes hold so awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbaby View Post
    I just ordered them this past Friday and because of weather may not get them for a bit but I will enjoy them when they come. I actually love the SDK because they are the ONLY diaper that doesn't come loose. Those tapes hold so awesome!!
    Oh okay. For some reason I thought you said that your shipment already came in. Although I'm a little creeped out by AbUniverse, I couldn't help but order some SDK's. Those 90's Pampers that they replicate are what I always envisioned myself getting to wear if I got my wish and was put back into diapers as a kid. Couldn't help myself. I ordered them last week and haven't heard anything about my package being shipped.. I did see the notice about the storm though. Oh well.

I haven't received any notification yet either. I've ordered from them twice before and had good service so I'm not worried about that. As they say ignorance is bliss. I haven't heard anything about ABU other than a few things on here. I'm sad that they would do anything shady because I really love their diapers