Thread: Hi!. New on ADISC Comm

Default Hi!. New on ADISC Comm

Hi all ^^

I'm bbburu. Since, i'm new on this community, i'll feature myself =D

I'm an 18 years old guy, who likes babyfur, sissy, some of bdsm and a more bit things ^^. I'm currently the admin of a mature AB/DL/TB/BF spanish-community, called "Diaper Foro". I've found ADISC searching in google for AB/DL things ^^.

Well. My fursona =D

It's a lil two-tailed fox, who likes to be a geeky-one ^^!. He is (said by another people) cute, smart and a very gentle lil' bro =3.

Well, sorry if i haven't introducted myself, but in this times, the University takes a lot of my time ^^

Well, see ya!.

Buru

Good to have ya.
    Hablo poquito, tengo vocabularo de bebe....

hola como estas oy? perdon no e escrbir much espanol pero se soy media mexicana y cubana.... gahh no se como usar accentos.....

*giggles* sorry for my horrible Spanish i can only really talk and read it in im in a Spanish class right now to work on my writing and reading ^^

anywas welcome to adisc its pretty nice here anyways i hope to see you posting around!!

gamebaby

....helo id say somthing in spanish but im only in spanish one and not good enough to post as such. But Hasta luego amego.

Uhh, taco? Haha jk. (I wasn't trying to be racist so don't give me bad rep)

Anyways welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Best of Luck,
    EpicPie

Welcome to the site. My Spanish is awful so I won't even try, but welcome nonetheless.

Thanks all for the Warm Welcome ^^.

Drew: Awww, don't worry. If someone wants to learn spanish, i would show you -^^- [I'm not perfect at english, but i do my best!]

Mandy_Jonas: Jijiji, don't worry. A lot of people, perhaps talks spanish, doesn't know how to put tildes right. ^^. All is based, on a very simple use of the grammar rules =D

gamebaby: Weeee. Mario as baby. ^-^. Don't worry if you missunspelled the word "amigo", it's ok ^-^. About the errors, is how the human learns ^-^

EpicPie: Mmmmm. Tacos *foxie goes out, and search some tacos*... Geez, i'm hungry :-$

spacemanBEN: Hi. Thanks for the welcome =D

Well, thank you all you by this interesting welcome. Maybe i won't post a lot, but i'll try it in my free-times ^-^

Saluts!

Buru

Welcome to the site! I must have missed this one... I'm on a mission to great everybody

Welcome to the site. I've got books for learning Spanish. However, I have books for learning about 20 languages.

Thanks for telling us some stuff about yourself. Really look forward to seeing you round site.

-mzkkbprmt