Thread: Basingstoke Nappy boy

Default Basingstoke Nappy boy

Hi, Im a 25 year old DL from basingstoke, love to spend most of my free time wearing a nice thick nappy. [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 20-Jan-2012 at 14:32. Reason: No personals ads, please.

Welcome to ADISC! It's a great community that really is probably one of best forums I've ever joined, and I'm always happy to meet and greet new members. Though this site is a support site and not a meetup site, as long as you tackle it with that attitude in mind, I'm sure you just might meet some great people here, even those not in your area.

I'm sure a large people here can relate to loving spending your free time in a large nappy, myself included, so why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself? What are your other interests and hobbies, and if you feel like it, what got you interested in nappies to begin with?

I hope you have a wonderful day, and a wonderful time here on the forum.

Welcome to Adisc.
    I was checking out this thread to find out what a Basingstoke Nappy was. I guess Basingstoke is just a town oh well.

So like Gigglemuffinz says, what else do you do besides wear nappys?

Hi babybo!

Welcome to ADISC!

Have fun getting to know the whole site! I'm sure you'll love all of it!

Just curious, how long have you liked nappies? (me, since age 11)

Blimey - that's one hell of a lag between your join date and intro post! What've you been up to, man?!

It always freaks me out a bit when I read about someone that lives nearby and wears nappies -- always takes me back to my teenage years when I genuinely wondered whether it was possible that I was the only person in the world that felt like this!

So what else do you get up to in your free time?

P.S. Oh, and a big welcome to ADISC, of course!