Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: favorite disney movie

Default favorite disney movie

Just lying in bed unable to sleep and started thinking about this. What is your favorite disney movie, mine is walie

---------- Post added at 06:02 ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 ----------

I stand corrected, WALL•E

My favourite is Dumbo. I also particularly like Lady & The Tramp, The Aristocats, Bambi, The Rescuers, Monsters Inc and The Jungle Book.

Hmm, that's quite difficult to answer actually.

When I was younger I absolutely loved The Little Mermaid ><

But if I were to say now, I would probably have to say The Fox and the Hound. Other than those Lady and the Tramp (both 1 and 2), Monsters Inc, and Lilo and Stitch.

Tangled. It's sooo wonderful... I like Mandy Moore's songs in it and it's got such a sweet story.

I used to LOVE Mulan... Now I still love it, but I can't watch it being little cause I saw it so many times being big
    Being little i love the little mermaid, beauty and the beast, pocahontas

My favorite has been my favorite since I was little, The Great Mouse Detective. There is just nothing I don't like about it, it's always fun to watch. Sadly, otherwise Disney movies and me have been a hit and miss, mostly because as a child I was afraid of almost every single villain.

Song of the South. It's less saccharine than typical Disney offerings. And it's about the closest public view we get of Walt.

Mine are the Toy Story Movies, along with Finding Nemo LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by TKing1391 View Post
    Mine are the Toy Story Movies, along with Finding Nemo LOL!!