Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Games out this holiday season

Default Games out this holiday season

So... I dunno about anyone else. But I'm extremely excited about the next few months when it comes to video-game releases. Think about it.

Fallout 3, Rock Band 2, Gears of War 2, Resistance 2, Dead Space - and a lot more. I'm missing plenty, I'm sure - but those are the ones that stick out to me the most. I would've included Spore in that list... but it comes out this Sunday.

I was wondering if anyone else is as ambitious as I am? What games are you looking forward to?

Great, finally something that is released earlier over here. Spore today afaik. Don't know if I'll buy it tho.

And regarding games I'm actually looking forward to nothing. (except maybe the UT3 Linux client) I've been quite dissapointed with todays game and especially in the case of Fallout 3 I'm not that keen on its release date but if it can live up to the expectations in any point.

The Spore demo thing was kind of fun...But I don't think I would buy the game...

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to Fallout 3, which I have the collector's edition of pre-ordered, as well as The Last Remnant. I'm kinda looking forward to Rock Band 2, strangely, though I still haven't even played the first one, and I doubt I'll be buying the second, even though there are some pretty cool songs on there.

I'm looking forward to Guitar Hero 4 more than Rock Band...Another game I'm interested in is Mirror's Edge, oh and Bayonetta

Fallout 3, Fable 2, Farcry 2.

Lich King is the new expansion on World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Never heard of it, Fallen...

You're dead to me :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post

You're dead to me :cry:
    Ohh...It's WoW...Yeah, I don't play that >.>