Thread: Lalaloopsy!

Default Lalaloopsy!

Hey everyone, this thing hasn't found any similiar threads so I'm guessing no one has ever asked this before, but does anyone else but me here go lala for Lalaloospy? These wonderful dolls are just.. some of the cutests dolls I've ever seen with some of the most adorable fashions. I just am trying to collect all I can, right now I have Jewel Sparkles and Misty Mysterious.. These two don't really show off the diversity of them, since many dolls have more unique outfits, hairstyles, and fun.

The story around the dolls are that they were dolls that came to life when their last stitch was sewn, and their personality usually has something to do with whatever material used to sew them up, along with their birthday usually being relevant to that as well. There are so many dolls in the main set, then there is the littles set with the most adorable little siblings of the main girls, and the Mini Lalaloopsies that are kinda more like Polly Pocket type things. Lastly, there is the Silly Hair dolls.. which are just the main dolls with crazy bendable hair that is fun to style!

They have a cute little web show and an equally cute movie coming out, and have been pretty popular. I think they would appeal to the young child and the adult doll lover alike! Sure, their cartoon might not be as 'cartoony' as say a My Little Pony, but it has such a soft cuteness that reminds me of the stuff I like to watch, it's great for me!
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 21-Jan-2012 at 00:45.