Thread: Resident Evil 6

Default Resident Evil 6

JUst thought I'd post the announcement trailer for RE6 which has just been released. Looks really good

Did I see that right? At about 1:52, are those zombies with GUNS??? WTF? I've never really liked the Resident Evil games, they're too much of a pain in the ass >.< Then what's with the zombie-thing at 2:45??? They look like good games... if you're not the one playing.

The zombies with guns must be the same kind from 4 and 5 (infected with Las Plagas where they are smarter and strong than normal zombies). I've been a fan of Resident Evil ever since playing through 2 on the N64 (one of my first games ) so am really looking forward to this especially since they have seemed to bring back some of the survival horror elements which was lost in 5.

Heh, two on the N64 was one of my favorite games of all time...

Anyways, it looks decent enough, I like that there will be regular zombies, I've missed them so, although this looks like just another action game, as opposed to survival horror... It's kinda unfortunate. Hasn't been a good survival horror game in a while that wasn't too "actiony". Oh well, probably just me complaining. I'll probably get it still and play it through.

It looks like a solid combo of survival horror, with the playstyle of 4 and 5 (which I liked, and i've played resi since day 1) Really hoping that there's going to be different scenarios like RE 1 and 2 can't see how you can shove playing as Leon and Chris into the same story.

NICE!! I've always been a really big fan of the Resident Evil series. I can't wait to get a chance to see this one.

Considering the people behind this game are actively trying to sell this game as "more like CoD" than previous versions... That's really all you need to say about it.

If you liked 4, but thought that 5 concentrated too much on the "action" and not enough on the "survival horror" part, well the makers are saying this one is even MORE action-y. They are trying to attract the CoD audience to this one.

Honestly, I think this is a huge disappointment. It's like Notch announcing that he's making a sequel to Minecraft, but making fewer building materials and more weapons. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Considering the people behind this game are actively trying to sell this game as "more like CoD" than previous versions... That's really all you need to say about it.
    DISAPPOINTED! D_: I want to face hordes of zombies with nothing but two clips of pistol ammo and a shank made from my partner's shattered femur. What ever happened to the good old days? Didn't CoD fans get their fill of zombie gore with Black Ops, anyway?