Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i sent a picture text to the wrong person!

Default i sent a picture text to the wrong person!

ok hears how it happened i was getting texts from a friend i met online and he asked me too send a pic of me in a diaper so since i have texted and talked to this friend alot i felt pretty comfortable sending it to him.

i picked the best one of me pushed send and at the last minute i realized i sent it to my best friends mom, i was so embarrassed my face turned bright red and my stomach turned as if i was ready to perform on stage in front of 50 thousand people.

so has anyone had this happen to them before if so how were the end results.

Oh my goodness! I have never had an experience quite like that, but I think I know the feeling! In this day and age though... you could probably get away by saying it was a prank... like one of your friends photo-shopped the picture or something. Or... maybe it's a good first step towards being more open? I'm still soooo embarrassed for you though... *tons of hugs!!*

Don't worry though! That's key. Have a good day.

Anna

I have txt the wrong person before but thankfully was not anything......THAT embarrassing. Thing ya should start coming up with some explanations XD This is the #1 reason why I never post pictures of myself in that sort of context. Just never know who will wind up with them. *hugs* hope things go alright with that.

yeah it is so embarrassing even though she said i looked cute in a diaper she also said i was weird which was a huge blow to my self esteem

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

i dont know though that would be cool if she was a caregiver

I have sent a message to a person on Facebook about diapers thy wasn't supposed to be them. But a few people know my secret and she was one of them.

ya she told me she wasnt going to tell anyone but she told my friend (her son) even though i begged her not too

but my friend was totally cool with it
    Last edited by Trevor; 20-Jan-2012 at 00:11. Reason: removing automerged duplicate post.

That is an awkward position to be in :\ I've never had anything like that happen to me before... It's good that your friend seemed ok with it though. I would avoid his mom for a while if I were you though... at least until your sure that she isn't bothered by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    why I never post pictures of myself in that sort of context

Replace "never post" with "never take" and you've got me. I won't have pics of myself floating around like that. While its not at all a critique on people who can be and are public (and I might even envy you a bit ), its absolutely not something I want for myself. The only 100% foolproof way I know of preventing pics from leaking out: NEVER TAKE ANY.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebear1223 View Post
    ok hears how it happened i was getting texts from a friend i met online and he asked me too send a pic of me in a diaper so since i have texted and talked to this friend alot i felt pretty comfortable sending it to him.

i picked the best one of me pushed send and at the last minute i realized i sent it to my best friends mom, i was so embarrassed my face turned bright red and my stomach turned as if i was ready to perform on stage in front of 50 thousand people.

so has anyone had this happen to them before if so how were the end results.
    This is why I will not be diaper-sexting anytime soon...

However, I did have some internet trolls try and expose me as a DL, but I ignored their taunts, and they eventually realized that I was not a "lulzy" enough target for them, and that they would not want to waste their time and resources trolling someone like me.

Thankfully, there were no pictures of myself floating around, just diaper-related favorites on a DeviantART account with a name similar to my Youtube account.