Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finally able to tell a friend

kazekitty

Default finally able to tell a friend

I found out today that my friend has been an AB for about a year. so I opened up to him. this was the best thing ever. I finally have a friend to hang out with an talk about all kinds of AB stuff. plus as a belated Xmas gift he's getting me some cloth diapers and snap on AB plastic pants.

this Friday my usual weekend alone diapered at my moms will be joined by him. I'm psychedelic about this and so am I. any suggestions for things we should do together? not sex though.

Just to be sure, you want to have playdates together both as AB, or is one of you willing to be a CT? Cause if that's the case... then I can't help you, sorry, only tried AB-CT things And it all really depends on what your AB-age is... Can you give us a guess?

kazekitty

I think its gonna be AB-AB. as far as ages, he's not sure of his but seems like toddler. and I know mine is toddler

alu

i think you should just have a fun time with each other, if it be just talking, playing baby or something normal. Im glad you got a ab friend ^^

If you wouldn't mind telling us, how did you find out he's an AB? What brought it up?

Well if I were in your position, I would do what I normally do with my friends but do it while diapered and intertwine other AB things. For instance, play video games, watch TV/movies together while diapered and with pacis for instance. Depending on how comfortable you are with each other, you could even change each other. it sounds like you're in the exact position I want to be. An AB friend to just pal around with. Anyway, here's my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by whatshisface View Post
    Well if I were in your position, I would do what I normally do with my friends but do it while diapered and intertwine other AB things. For instance, play video games, watch TV/movies together while diapered and with pacis for instance. Depending on how comfortable you are with each other, you could even change each other. it sounds like you're in the exact position I want to be. An AB friend to just pal around with. Anyway, here's my two cents.
    Hehe, as much as I've been hanging out with ABs the last few months, we've never changed each other.

But that's because one of them is a prude... I'll leave it up to them to figure out which I mean. :P

kazekitty

A while ago at a friends party he mentioned that he had looked into a lot of fetishes on second life and specifically mentioned AB. then on Wednesday's coffee and burrito night he asked if I was interested in doing textures for a project on that. turned out to be a diaper project. I asked him if it was a disposable, cloth, or cover to hint at my AB. and on the way home we came clean to each other.

Wish I had a friend which shared the same interests as me, must be lovely to know you're not alone. (In real life of course)

Well, I'm a cuddler! ^^ It makes me feel so little to be held, even if it's just by another AB, not necessarily a CT. That closeness and feeling of acceptance...it's hard to beat!

Also, when I cubbed out recently, we baked brownies. They were absolutely delicious! Something about sitting on the kitchen floor, eating baked goods with milk... Quite wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by UncertainDL View Post
    Wish I had a friend which shared the same interests as me, must be lovely to know you're not alone. (In real life of course)
    And yes it is, but you can have that, too ^^ I don't know exactly where you live (Austria or Australia, hmmm...), but I promise you that there are some connections you can make with others nearby, even if it means befriending a non-ABDL on that level. Opening up is completely up to you and of course, it comes with risks, but it can be very rewarding. I live in a VERY sparsely populated part of the US and have cubbed out in real life, so it's possible! Have faith! ^^