Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe First time... Any Opinions?

Default Maybe First time... Any Opinions?

Hi all, so I've been thinking about possibly trying diapers to enhance the feelings of my 'little side'. I never really considered it before, and having a lot of props and things seemed a little overkill to me, but after some RP-ing I'm curious an interested :3 I guess I'm just hesitant, and kinda nervous I guess...

In other words, I want to just try it, but ATM I'm unable to since I'm at Uni with very little privacy or time to myself.

So, here is my question: Would it be worth it at a time when I have some privacy?

Just a curious pup here, with an interest too. Any advice or comments are appreciated

if you are interested even in the least bit then, the simple answer is yes. as satisfying curiosity is normal and as its not a dangerous activity that can harm yourself or others, not satisfying your curiosity could just lead to a situation down the road of unhappiness or other issues from not having tried. if its simple fear you are concerned with, my best advice is to never let fear make decisions for you in regards to personal choices (different from natural fears such as things that your brain interprets as dangerous or hazardous to your health, life etc.) because going after what makes you happy, or in your case what could possibly make you happy, is the best thing you can do for yourself in this world. its all any of us can do for ourselves.

Seamuis did a good job explaining a detailed answer to your question, so all i'm going to say is, yes it's worth it because if you want to try it and if it makes you happy, then go for it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being happy, so why not?

New things are always good, especially when that new thing is diapers.

Being in a somewhat similar position as you, when I first started being AB I didn't try diapers as I couldn't get a hold of ones that would fit. Once I did, to be entirely honest I was disappointed. Maybe it was the diaper I tried or maybe my standards were too high. But that's just me. I think if you want to try to, don't waste you're money on the store ones, splurge for a sample pack from one of the popular sites or something. I was EXTREMELY let down after everyone being soooo excited about diapers, then trying a cheap store one and it was not fun. The online ones, or presumably baby diapers if they can fit you, are more comfortable in my opinion.

Also now that I've worn them a few times I like them better, but I don't think I'll ever consider myself dl.

Just some things to keep in mind. Try it, because its better to know then to wonder what if constantly. If you don't like it the first time, try other brands/sizes or even just try it again. Different ones feel different. Also, try to do some research about what the size actually is before you buy it, you can't try them on and then exchange them x] so try to measure your waist and match it to the number. I hope it goes exactly as you want! And i hope you have fun whatever you decide!

Thanks for the great support I feel more confident about it now. Someday when I have the opportunity, I'll try it out

Just try to experience it with no preconceptions.

If you go into it with really hyped up expectations after reading all the DL stories from us, you might end up dissapointed.

It all matters what YOU want and like, not what others think.

paul19

Diaper temptation is a lot like drug temtation. But I will tell you its unlike anything you have ever done before. To me its the most euphoric feeling in the world. You feel like you are wearing a super soft cloud between your legs. And when you pee in it Omg I cannot even explain that feeling. I've quit doing a lot of drugs on my own. But I've never been able to quit using diapers. In fact if you could overdose on diapers i would wear them till i did. I feel real strong about that. And its harmless

Quote Originally Posted by paul19 View Post
    Diaper temptation is a lot like drug temtation. But I will tell you its unlike anything you have ever done before. To me its the most euphoric feeling in the world. You feel like you are wearing a super soft cloud between your legs. And when you pee in it Omg I cannot even explain that feeling. I've quit doing a lot of drugs on my own. But I've never been able to quit using diapers. In fact if you could overdose on diapers i would wear them till i did. I feel real strong about that. And its harmless
    Haha, I appreciate the comedy, sincerity, and the seriousness on the matter. I have some drug addictions myself... which isn't fun, and I'm working real hard to come clean. So, I'm a little heartfelt on that matter... But thanks for the advice as well. It made a lot of sense

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 13:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    Being in a somewhat similar position as you, when I first started being AB I didn't try diapers as I couldn't get a hold of ones that would fit. Once I did, to be entirely honest I was disappointed. Maybe it was the diaper I tried or maybe my standards were too high. But that's just me. I think if you want to try to, don't waste you're money on the store ones, splurge for a sample pack from one of the popular sites or something. I was EXTREMELY let down after everyone being soooo excited about diapers, then trying a cheap store one and it was not fun. The online ones, or presumably baby diapers if they can fit you, are more comfortable in my opinion.

Also now that I've worn them a few times I like them better, but I don't think I'll ever consider myself dl.

Just some things to keep in mind. Try it, because its better to know then to wonder what if constantly. If you don't like it the first time, try other brands/sizes or even just try it again. Different ones feel different. Also, try to do some research about what the size actually is before you buy it, you can't try them on and then exchange them x] so try to measure your waist and match it to the number. I hope it goes exactly as you want! And i hope you have fun whatever you decide!
    Thanks for the advice! I was considering getting store brand... but now I know that's not a great option >< Well, I'll see what I can do to order... I don't really have a secure place to deliver them to, so it may be a longer wait than I realized :/ Well, I think I can wait :P I'm not in a rush, but the sooner the better! Thanks for the info and the advice, I'll make sure they fit. Don't think I'll ever fit in baby diapers like I used to... :P But one can only dream I guess... I've read mixed review on online diapers as well, considering the sizes and all, and that some "medium" sizes are larger than expected, and "large" would be wayy to big on me D: Well, it will all depend (hehe, get it X3) on the timing and what I can manage to find... any suggestions would be great! Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePupChris View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I was considering getting store brand... but now I know that's not a great option >< Well, I'll see what I can do to order... I don't really have a secure place to deliver them to, so it may be a longer wait than I realized :/ Well, I think I can wait :P I'm not in a rush, but the sooner the better! Thanks for the info and the advice, I'll make sure they fit. Don't think I'll ever fit in baby diapers like I used to... :P But one can only dream I guess... I've read mixed review on online diapers as well, considering the sizes and all, and that some "medium" sizes are larger than expected, and "large" would be wayy to big on me D: Well, it will all depend (hehe, get it X3) on the timing and what I can manage to find... any suggestions would be great! Thanks again
    2 things. One, know that you can ask the post office to hold packages for you. Where you can them retrieve them when you see fit. Also, the package delivery guys are very lazy, so if they don't need a signature it's likely that they'll just drop the package at your front door or garage door. If they don't ring the bell and the front door isn't used a lot (in my house its not at all) then you can get it whenever you're unsupervised as well.

Two, I have been by far, the happiest with Bambinos new Bellissimo diaper. From their site a sample pack is $8.00. Which price wise I'm not sure how that compares seeing as thought all the diapers I've tried were gifts (I'm poor >.<). But, they are the cushy-est and the ones that personally fit me the best. They're also pretty cute. Bambino in general is pretty decent in my opinion, i also like the babyish printed ones from ABU, although a lot of people hate them (mostly due to their image).

I guess it really just depends. But yeah, after reading the hype, store brand was a HUUGGGEEE let down. But you may like them. I think i got a small pack for $3. So that's not too bad. But they were like a bigger menstrual pad inside tissue paper. Weird, ugly, and uncomfortable, in my opinion.