Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime Series

Default Favorite Anime Series

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I'm going to post it anyway lol. What's your favorite anime series? I'm kind of on the fence right now, in terms of plot I really enjoyed Death Note, but I loved Ouran High School Host Club, it was really fun. What about yours?

I've seen some clips of Ouran High School Host Club, and it looks good! other then that its Wangan Midnight and Initial D for me

Ouran!! That was an amazing anime, it was great right until the ending and had a good ending (unlike so many other series..). I also really liked FMA and (still watch) Naruto. There's a bunch more I could mention, but I'm already late for work :P

Quote Originally Posted by andysetra View Post
    Ouran!! That was an amazing anime, it was great right until the ending and had a good ending (unlike so many other series..). I also really liked FMA and (still watch) Naruto. There's a bunch more I could mention, but I'm already late for work :P
    It just got more and more enticing as it went on. FMA is great, but I didn't like Naruto.

naruto and ouran are my fav i downloaded all the epps of of ouran and put them on dvd (im not sad) lol and i have watched all the eppisodes of naruto i never use to like anime but my friend got me into it

TechnoBaby

inuyasha and naruto rulez

While me not be fond of teh Naruto or Inuyasha at this canyon, me be more than juicy when it be comin' to Bleach. Dat be keeping me in suspense now, seen?

I also like the new doll up doll up of Birdy the Mighty, from back in the Save by the Bell days, seen? Birdy the Mighty: Decode is the name of this pill, seen?

Even tho it be one for the man-kisses and dat shot, one of my forever poisons has to be Yami no Mxdeadxei, seen?

Now it be time for me to pull a Marley in dis bitch because ol' Badman be frownin' on I and I today.

weswissa

Inuyasha, Soul Eater, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakoshu, Ouran High School Host Club, Rurouni Kenshin, Pokemon, DBZ, Full Metal Alchemist, among many others...

~Weswissa
    Last edited by weswissa; 04-Sep-2008 at 22:05.