Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Look! A new Pokemon >_>

Default Oh Look! A new Pokemon >_>

Sadly no I'm not a new Pokemon~
    I'm a new user, yay?
    Or nay?
    But yes.
    Anyway hello, how are you?
    At the moment I'm not sure if i'll use this site at all but I'm likely to stick around for a month or so to see what it's like.

I suppose some information about me might be useful?
    Well I'm a Pokemon fan.
    I'm an anime fan.
    I'm a huge fan of musicals.
    My favourite book series is the Hunger Game's.
    I plan on my writing becoming a career for me because of my purpose to inspire people and the best way is via writing - books, scripts, poetry and so on.
    I'm bi.
    And I suppose that's the most basic information about me really.
    Oh I also create OC's for the Hunger Games and sometimes for the horror movie Saw.

Welcome! I've never really got into the Hunger Games. I much prefer the good old classics like Brideshead Revisited!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Welcome! I've never really got into the Hunger Games. I much prefer the good old classics like Brideshead Revisited!
    Thank you~
    Well that's understandable really :3
    I just got back into reading about a couple of months back due to me being to paranoid to sleep~
    So there's plenty of reading I need to catch up on!
    At the moment I'm reading the Uglies
    But tell me what is Brieshead Revisited like?

It's about a student at Oxford who meets young Brideshead, who turns into an alcoholic and has a teddy bear.... Amonst other things! I'd seriously recommend it!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    It's about a student at Oxford who meets young Brideshead, who turns into an alcoholic and has a teddy bear.... Amonst other things! I'd seriously recommend it!
    I'll take a look online first about it then, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    Sadly no I'm not a new Pokemon~
    I'm a new user, yay?
    Or nay?
    But yes.
    Anyway hello, how are you?
    Bloody brilliant, thanks! How are you?
    (Yes, I did just say that to myself in a Welsh accent)

However, I was looking forward to seeing a new pokemon. Not a good start

At the moment I'm not sure if i'll use this site at all but I'm likely to stick around for a month or so to see what it's like.
    You say that now... give it a chance, you'll be here for the rest of your life
    But no really, there isn't anywhere else on tinternet quite like ADISC in terms of its supportive, friendly and charismatic members.

I suppose some information about me might be useful?
    Well I'm a Pokemon fan.
    I'm an anime fan.
    I'm a huge fan of musicals.
    My favourite book series is the Hunger Game's.
    I plan on my writing becoming a career for me because of my purpose to inspire people and the best way is via writing - books, scripts, poetry and so on.
    I'm bi.
    And I suppose that's the most basic information about me really.
    Oh I also create OC's for the Hunger Games and sometimes for the horror movie Saw.
    Everyone else has probably clocked the games part of your intro, but for me it's the fact you like musicals. Good man! Favourite? or Favourites?
    Anyway, fab introduction. If writing's your thing, you should give some thought to maybe writing showing off some creative flare in the stories section of the site.

But yeah, that's all from me. Any questions, drop us a PM, or just make a new thread. You'll quickly get the answers you need.

Happy posting,

D.

Hey there, welcome to the site! I'll go with calling you a new pokemon, I probably wouldn't know if you were one or not with how much I've followed it since like early 2000s xD. Hunger Games sounds like a pretty interesting book, and been told it is really good, got way too much of a backlog to get around to it though =/. Will throw out a couple questions though on other topics, first being.....what is your favorite pokemon (bonus points if its one of the originals 155 or whatever the number was way back when =P)? 2nd, as a writer, do you tend to have certain genres your writings follow, or is it mostly just whatever is on the brain?

Welcome to ADISC! Im sure you'l like it here.

I'm surprised by the number of responses in this thread if I'm honest :3
    Just goes to show I need to check this site once everyday~

I'm not exactly sure how the quoting works at the moment.
    So i'll simply do the @ :P

So @Dash
    Aye that's brilliant that you feel brilliant~
    Is it bad that you just reminded me of the Hogfather as in the God of all Hangover's? When you mentioned the welsh accent :P
    I'm quite good for once actually! Must be a rare day considering how it was going earlier especially with my half glass empty kind of head~
    Oh I am a Pokemon! I just happened to be human? And I can change myself like any other human can I guess you could say I'm a Dido ......(It is Dido, isn't it?)
    The rest of my life you say, oh dear that's worrying! Considering that I do consider myself immortal in every-way but that's just me! (Blame Saw)

Oh musicals <3
    Their the love of my life.....Well one of many loves~
    My favourite would have to be Rent at the moment but favourites you say?
    Well, well
    Shall I create a list?
    Or shall I let you guess?
    Considering I'm indecisive I'll let you decided x]
    Why thank you
    Ehh never had a go at writing a diaper story before really, well I've tried never really stuck with it.
    I write many stories but they never seem to get past the second chapter a bad habit of mine, a very bad one!
    Yet there's been one story that i just started which I haven't stopped writting or adding bits to it, so I'm guessing I'm slowly getting out of that habit
    But I might add some poetry to this site :P
    Thank you

@Cayote_Howl

The original Pokemon are the best though
    I don't really like the new Pokemon but yet I still love it
    Butterfly makes me tear up D:
    Oh if you get me started on the Hunger Game's I'll never stop talking! It's the same thing with musicals which is quite worrying I think it might be a obsession, a slight one.....Aww D:
    Well maybe try and read it before the film comes out in March?
    Awwwww that's a tough/hard question! I love charmandar <3 but I also really like Mudkip and Lugia......Oh and Mew, I'm going create a list if I don't stop now. So i'll go with Charmandar.......Omg Ninetails.....There was a Pokemon called Ninetails wasn't there? If there isn't I'm blaming Naruto~

Well with my writing it often holds a dramatic frame and a omg i can't believe that happened kind of aspect~
    But it does go deep into issues~
    Those issues could be anything~
    I often go with the flow~
    But more often then not my stories start in a AU world setting.
    I really dislike my brain at times - it gives one idea.........Look to the side and stare at something in a zone out context. That idea then get's changed so much it's brilliant but it also means I have to re-write a few parts.

So do you write at all?

@Nightrise
    Thank you very much

crazykittensmile

Siwmae!

Croeso i Adisc. Wyt ti'n siarad Cymraeg? Rydw i'n byw yn Cymru!

*ahem* Well, there goes my terrible attempt at Welsh; you'd never know I have an A-level in it (only second language mind).

Nice to meet somebody else from Wales; there certainly aren't many of us. Thought I'd say hello anyway and give you a virtual cwtch.