Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Tesco Uk Help!!!

  1. #1

    Default Tesco Uk Help!!!

    Im about to go upto tescos to buy my 1st ever nappy! yay go me =D hehe
    but im unsure on wat will fit! Im a 21 year old and quite slim was wondering what you guys would reccomend or even better if you have baught from there b4!

  2. #2

    Default

    Goodnites is about it I think. Tesco don't sell any adult diapers.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by hailstorm View Post
    Goodnites is about it I think. Tesco don't sell any adult diapers.
    Do you think they will fit?

  4. #4

    Default

    I have seen Tena's in ASDA and they are the tape on nappy type also. But I dont know if every ASDA in the UK sells them.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    TABS9597

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by anna s View Post
    I have seen Tena's in ASDA and they are the tape on nappy type also. But I dont know if every ASDA in the UK sells them.
    Did you see them in their pharmacy and do you know how much because I want to try tape on nappies/ diapers.

  7. #7
    Supersam1223

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyboi09 View Post
    Do you think they will fit?
    They fit my 32" waist fine.

  8. #8

    Default

    I'm Back! Got the Drynites they were hidden away in a corner! OMG Where have these been all my life =P lol
    Feels amazing! Guess i took my 1st step into AB =)

  9. #9
    Scootalooo

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyboi09 View Post
    I'm Back! Got the Drynites they were hidden away in a corner! OMG Where have these been all my life =P lol
    Feels amazing! Guess i took my 1st step into AB =)
    Congratulations dude, hope you have fun dude

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinS3ville View Post
    Congratulations dude, hope you have fun dude
    Aw Thanks =D still cant believe how comfy these are what ones do you wear dude?

Similar Threads

  1. Cheap Moisturiser at Tesco
    By jamie72 in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-Jan-2012, 17:52
  2. Tesco Baby Essentials, size 6.
    By samh in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2011, 13:26
  3. Tesco Clearance
    By PampersboyLondon in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-Jul-2011, 22:45
  4. Tesco`s, huggies and a bottom/butt squeeze.
    By Tiddles in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 20-Oct-2010, 16:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.