Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Im being called..

  1. #1

    Default Im being called..

    Wolf cub at my highschool. Every Sophomore is getting called wolf pup or cub because we are new to the school (freshman year doesnt kick off highschool here) and i can t help but love it >///< people look at wierd when i get called it cus i smile.... Btw, its Wolf cub since the mascot is a wolf.

    Anyone have/had somthing similar in thier schools?

  2. #2

    Default

    actually seniors duct tape the sophmores at my school, my graduating class didnt though idk if we did it at all but basically none that i know of (we start high school at sophmore too)

  3. #3

    Default

    When I was in college, I helped out at The Columbus Boy Choir School, which is now The American Boychoir, a very famous school. The Columbus BCS was the first to present Amahl and the Night Visitors, and was broadcast on TV in the 50's. Now they make recordings with almost everyone. You hear them on commercials, etc. Anyway.... when I worked there, all the kids had animal names like Dog, Bounding Skunk, Weasel, etc. They actually started this, and gave each other the names.

    The school is located at the old Listerine Mansion in Princeton. The man who invented Listerine sold the Mansion, and the school bought it. It has a great hall with beautiful wooden floors, and the boys like to run across it and slide on the floor. Weasel did this and got a big splinter straight in his back. He came to me for help. I must have worked for a half hour trying to take the splinter out. I couldn't because it was straight in like a knife. As i dug with a pin he never so much as wimpered. What an amazing kid, though he did have to go to the doctor for removal. Anyway, it was the greatest place I ever worked or spent time. It came to an end when I graduated. I wonder if they still have animal names?

  4. #4
    Secret

    Default

    I call the freshmen "Fresh meat" they get pretty freaking mad one kid was realy realy pissed off at me and cried, I kinda felt bad but then I realized that freshman dont have souls so it was all good.
    Last edited by Secret; 04-Sep-2008 at 06:19.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    actually seniors duct tape the sophmores at my school, my graduating class didnt though idk if we did it at all but basically none that i know of (we start high school at sophmore too)
    Ahh, sounds kinky but sucky. I can see that happening >.<



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    When I was in college, I helped out at The Columbus Boy Choir School, which is now The American Boychoir, a very famous school. The Columbus BCS was the first to present Amahl and the Night Visitors, and was broadcast on TV in the 50's. Now they make recordings with almost everyone. You hear them on commercials, etc. Anyway.... when I worked there, all the kids had animal names like Dog, Bounding Skunk, Weasel, etc. They actually started this, and gave each other the names.

    The school is located at the old Listerine Mansion in Princeton. The man who invented Listerine sold the Mansion, and the school bought it. It has a great hall with beautiful wooden floors, and the boys like to run across it and slide on the floor. Weasel did this and got a big splinter straight in his back. He came to me for help. I must have worked for a half hour trying to take the splinter out. I couldn't because it was straight in like a knife. As i dug with a pin he never so much as wimpered. What an amazing kid, though he did have to go to the doctor for removal. Anyway, it was the greatest place I ever worked or spent time. It came to an end when I graduated. I wonder if they still have animal names?
    Intresting, although that last bit sounded horrible.



    Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    I call the freshmen "Fresh meat" they get pretty freaking mad one kid wa realy realy pissed at me.
    The teachers call us that O.o
    Last edited by Peachy; 04-Sep-2008 at 08:18. Reason: merging triple post - use "multiple quotes"-feature

  6. #6

    Default

    They call us the young pups, wolfs etc. Kinda like your school. Our mascot is a ram.. lol. The seniors don't do nothing cause they get assult charges if the do.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyJon93 View Post
    They call us the young pups, wolfs etc. Kinda like your school. Our mascot is a ram.. lol. The seniors don't do nothing cause they get assult charges if the do.
    wow, Senoirs got it hard i geuss.

  8. #8

    Default

    Well I tell the freshmen here that i am going to tie them by their feet to the back of truck and drag them. But I always smile when i say because I never mean it.

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default

    Our mascot's a pirate (Yar!). No real way of calling that a cub, or kit, or anything...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.