Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey im mike ^^

Default Hey im mike ^^

Hey im completely new to this site but I have been on tb/ab sites before. anyway more info about me, my name is mike im 16 and have always had some sort of love for diapers but didnít really get into them till I was 14 when I tried them on again for the first time in since I was 3. And I have recently been expanding my teenbabyism since I started posting on teen baby forums. im going to college on Monday as I have just finished my gcses. I live in England in Dorset and in my spare time I play guitar although havenít been able to due to recently falling down the stairs but im on the mend. Anyway judging by some of the peoples posts and comment you all seem really nice and I cant wait to get to know you all.

Uncle Custy welcomes you and is open for retarded role-play.

Hey, welcome to the site. Glad to have another guitarist join our ranks. I hope you enjoy it here.

welcome to adisc! hope u have fun surfing all around thsi site! Good to see ppl from europe here (i am part Bristish myself!!) ~ Will in New York

Warm Welcomes and Greetings,Mike.Until recently,there was another member who used the name BabyMike,so it will probably take me awhile to get used to associating that name with your posts.Anyway,glad you are here.Have fun.

Welcome welcome. YOu will find this community to be very warm and charming... sorta...

Just watch for the occasional crazy that makes bad posts.

Welcome! You're 16 and in college? That's rather impressive.

Welcome to our site... I think he mean like a boarding school or something... or maybe not... anyways welcome...