Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth the time and effort?

Post Is it worth the time and effort?

Does anyone know if its worth it to be with a girl that lives 3 days away. Respects and cares for you in everyway possible I have told her about my AB fetish and she thinks no different of me in any way. We have been really close for 2 years well as close as we can but i really think she is the one for me. So if anyone has any ideas on what to do about this.?

One of you needs to move. If she is the one just go for it. Good luck:-)

When it comes down to it, it is only worth the time and effort if you feel it is. Seems like a backwards around way of saying it, and it certainly doesn't help you...

It can be hard caring deeply about someone so far away and feeling that you have no chance to ever see them, or be with them. But, if you really want it you should talk with her about it. I don't know how old you are, but there may be a chance that you can meet up on occasion, and then if you really love each other things will move as intended and you will be able to live together. Don't try and rush things, but if you have cared for her for 2 years, I say that you should go for it.

Good luck!

If she is worth it and accepts that you are a DL, and still loves you,then she is worth a Million Dollars, so YES she is worth it!!

We have seen each other once when i was on vaction and hung out as much as we could when i was down there once it was time to go she gave me hear number and said text me and im sure we will see each other agina. so i have been talking to her ever since but since im 18 it will be easyer to travel and see her. And yes your right rushing does not help in any way but all of the others i have dated didnt really work out and bealive me there are not that many good looking girls were im from.

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    How is someone 3 days away?
    A three day car journey, I assume is what the OP meant.

the drive is really long she lives in ontario and im in saskatchewan

nothing ventured, nothing gained..... go for it !

i'd go for it... please do let us know how it turns out... fingers crossed for you..!!