Thread: My name is lolman82 and i don't wear diapers yet

Default My name is lolman82 and i don't wear diapers yet

I decided to stop being a lurk and become more active, so this is my introduction. My name is lolman82 and I don't wear diapers... well not yet. I have been thinking about this for some time now. All these random fears come into my head when I have the chance to buy diapers. And also think that I'm under prepared.

My interests are video games, books and science. I play mostly Battlefield 3 and sometimes MW2. I was disappointed at MW3 though. Currently I'm reading a good book called shadow warriors by Tom Clancy.

The music i listen to is practically anything. i mainly listen to dubstep and classic rock.

I live in Victoria, Canada. Victoria is probaly the nicest place to be in wheather wise. In the winter it doesn't snow often but for some reason it snowing as i type (the snow melts completly by noon it seems)

I'm running out of things to say so this is the end of my post.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by lolman82; 17-Jan-2012 at 05:07. Reason: MOAR INFO!

welcome. I'm glad you decided to become active.

Welcome to ADISC!

Just curious, what do you like best about ADISC so far?

Any suggestions or comments? =)

Welcome to the forums.

There's no need to rush it when buying diapers. Like any other purchase you don't want to regret it after you've put the hard earned cash on the counter.