Thread: A measure of bravado, perhaps

Default A measure of bravado, perhaps

Whats the thickest diaper you have ever worn out in public ( or around people who do not know about dlism)? Where? Who has gone double or triple premiums? Just one just hardly any big business anymore.

I've worn a stuffed Abena M4 out and around before, it's not really an issue. I don't double up usually because it always seems like a waste of diapers to me...

I've worn a stuffed Abena S4 on one occasion to a mall, where no one would know me. Mainly because it was -clearly- visible under my clothes, since I didn't have loose enough fitting pants. It was honestly quite a rush, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you had very loose clothes, or of course were in a location that no one knew you. Although, it is still unlikely anyone will really take notice of it, and even if they did they probably would not say anything, still isn't something I plan on doing any time soon

Outside that one occasion, I have worn Abena S4's everywhere, university, work, mall, walking around, etc. So one is fine with me, if I have the pants to fit over it I love tight fitting jeans, and only goodnites will fit under those.

pamperchu

Back in 2007 I put a 12pack of wings diapers on and went to all the local goodwills, about 15 stores. Ill look for some pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    Back in 2007 I put a 12pack of wings diapers on and went to all the local goodwills, about 15 stores. Ill look for some pictures.
    You win.

I've doubled up in public but that's about it.

I've gone up to six depends, but that's as thick as I've ever gone.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I've seen that picture before somewhere (possibly in the gallery) - I would never have guessed that you were wearing that many diapers

A tena with a pullup stuffer. Lucky no one noticed (except for my mother and I think she already knows).

I've gone out doubled a few times in certaintys and depends. Sometimes my diapers have a goodnite or a stuffer. I usually don't wet much, and I usually end up wasting doubles and stuffers.