Thread: Moving in with roommate-Help!

Default Moving in with roommate-Help!

I've been living in my parents basement for the past few years, but soon, I'll be moving away. That's fine, but now I'll have a roommate. All the ABDL things I was able to do in the privacy of my own home I won't be able to do anymore. Most of me is looking forward to the experience, but the AB side is screaming. I have no idea how I am going to cope with being cut off from that side of me. Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with my dilemma?

So... you won't have your own bedroom that you can lock? Why would you have any less privacy with a roommate than you had in your parents' house?

To me it sounds like his roommate will literally share the same room.

But yeah, this can suck. It might have to be suppressed for a while.

Yeah, I will have to share the same room. It'll suck big time, but maybe I'll find some ways around it. I don't know if I'll have one from the get go, but come spring, with the interns that are currently in college arriving, I most certainly will. Not only that, but these dorms are actually on site at the course, above the maintenance administrative offices.

You're going to have to get creative/inventive.

I'm just glad that I'll be able to fall back here in times of crisis. I've never had a place to turn before, and in addition to finding help, I'm really enjoying helping others. This is an important resource for ABDLs.

I'd suggest RPing with friends in order to get rid of the urges if you feel them. It's a big stress reliever, for both your little side and big side. Try buying a chest with a lock that only you can open (wear a key around your neck or something) and store all your *B stuff there. Then, when you're roommate's out and about, let your little side out. But be careful; make sure you have a change of clothes nearby if he comes home earlier than expected, toss out your dirty diapers as soon as possible (well, after enjoying them for a bit), and don't leave your stuff around the apartment unless you know for sure he won't be back for a while.

I like the locked chest idea. I'm shipping some chests out there anyway, I'll just keep the lock on one of them.

A lock on a chest generally arouses suspicion, people will start asking a lot of questions, so I advise you to not lock them in a chest. If you want to bring them to your room, A good hiding place for diapers may be under your mattress, in an old bag stowed under your bed, in a box used to bring your stuff under your bed. You may however find that in the short term your new life may enable you to compartmentalise your desires. When I started at uni my desires were almost non-existent for three months. I have had other students tell me that they were able to keep them away for a long while as well, and if you have a room mate I assume you are starting college so meeting new people will likely help your forget a least for a while. I personally do not recommend bringing diaper/AB stuff to your new home, as the stress of hiding it may outweigh the benefits. anyway I wish you the very best of luck in your endevour