Thread: Hello ADISC!

Default Hello ADISC!

I'm a young man just starting along the road to a career in turf management. I'm starting my education in New Jersey, and I'll see where it takes me from there. I enjoy writing in my spare time, reading books, and spending time outdoors.

I started to discover I'm a teen baby/adult baby during high school. My understanding has slowly grown, and now that I found this site, I hope to learn more. It's nice to know, not only that I'm not alone, but that there are others out there willing to help.

Hi Turfy!

Why not start your career in "The Garden State"? LOL

And yes, we aren't alone, we have over 18,000 other members here on ADISC.

just curious, what do you like best about New Jersey?

It's tough to say. I was only there for a short while before I had to come back home for family reasons. I'm home in Kansas until February, when I go back for good to NJ. I'm excited to hear that New Jersey has so many.

Here I've got so much to do. Just told everyone that I'm not moving back after my internship. I've got to pack up all the stuff I'm not taking with me. Busy, hectic time.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Hope you enjoy your time here And good luck with your studies!