Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

Hello!!!! I'm fairly new here. I have been wearing diapers since the mid 80's. I am happily married and my wife sometimes plays as mommy.
    Last edited by diaperdenial; 16-Jan-2012 at 11:03.

Ok you shouldn't use yer real name..but in any case welcome.. So tell us more about u?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest366 View Post
    Ok you shouldn't use yer real name..but in any case welcome.. So tell us more about u?
    Ha... haha! Yes! I know Tim, and now, I will go call him up and EXPOSAY him!

Let's see, I have had a fondness for absorbant undergarments since probably the mid 80's but this is my first time I have been posting in forums. I have been a lurker here and other places for a long time. I first found some samples my mom had in the back of a closet of depend undergarments and from there I have been wearing diapers off and on. Here lately, I have been in them more and more.

I have a great wife who supports my habits and even plays once in a while! Anything else you'd like to know, ask! My second post was in the "An ABDL Quiz" thread if you want to know that kind of info. I'm still a bit bashful about posting so be easy!

Actually, we're looking for stuff other than the diaper stuff! Things that make you you! Diapers are the common thread in this fora, so you need to tell us what makes you unique!

Things like sports you play, or interests you have, or items you collect, or the last time you ate eggs, or whether you prefer coke or pepsi!

(P.S. Coke is the correct answer to the last question!)

Hmmmmm...a little about myself. I'm a lover of the out of doors! I do a good bit of hiking and also live on a hobby farm, raising a few beef cattle. When it comes to music, I mostly listen to country but can listen to just about anything. Music is an awesome escape.