Thread: Babyfur parties? How are they like?

Default Babyfur parties? How are they like?

So.. I know they exist, but I'm curious, how are they like? anyone here has attended one? are they good or are they creepy? funny stories and such would also be appreciated :3

Ive only attended one so far at FWA last year. As what i can remember it was a pretty laid back party. I didnt stay long because i was fursuiting but in the room people were having a fun time and talking to one another. Their were a few other suiters as well and from what i could hear/ see they were in thick padding. Just to go along with things, i was padded in suit A few people had onesies, footie pajamas, cub shirts, pacifiers and a few other cub related items. I had a fun time and cant wait to go back in March

Quote Originally Posted by sexysimba View Post
    Ive only attended one so far at FWA last year. As what i can remember it was a pretty laid back party. I didnt stay long because i was fursuiting but in the room people were having a fun time and talking to one another. Their were a few other suiters as well and from what i could hear/ see they were in thick padding. Just to go along with things, i was padded in suit A few people had onesies, footie pajamas, cub shirts, pacifiers and a few other cub related items. I had a fun time and cant wait to go back in March
    Dude, that's awesome, I hope I can attend one someday

I hate being a teenager >.< Teens don't get to do stuff like this T^T

Loopygone

It totally depends on who's there, whether they're cool, and if you know them. I haven't been to an actual babyfur party, but I've been to the ABC which is an adultbaby night in a club in London. A lot of babyfurs go there. Most of the people that go tend to be cool, just get padded, have a few beers, make a few friends and stuff. There's always one or two creepy people though, and I'd always recommend going with friends, even if they're just people you've spoken online only. That way you can back out if cornered by a creeper :P.

I wonder how old you can be before you'd seem creepy doing the furry thing.